Did you Preorder the Abomination ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did you Order the Abomination ?

• Total voters
You're wrong... why? because i said so. SS PF Hulk is the best Hulk. Simply beacause It looks like Hulk. Somebody give this retard a hulk that looks human. Pointy nose and all. :peace

Please don't use "retard" - for those that don't like PF Hulk we use "esthetically challenged".

Actually at 100 I think you'd see more people keep it just to flip it.

No ones gonna spend $100 over retail on a tiny little hydrant for a 3rd rate character. It's funny how some people's mindset works in here. OMG, only 100 made, dis gonna bring in da big bucks.

it all depends on what the EX is, and this EX is not it.

No ones gonna spend $100 over retail on a tiny little hydrant for a 3rd rate character. It's funny how some people's mindset works in here. OMG, only 100 made, dis gonna bring in da big bucks.

it all depends on what the EX is, and this EX is not it.

But Doom's "ornate pedestal and chalice" justifies the price it brings? It's a friggin cup!!!!

But Doom's "ornate pedestal and chalice" justifies the price it brings? It's a friggin cup!!!!

yeah, but it has meaning to him in the comics...I think? Plus Doom is a Top Teir character, Abomination is not. You can go ahead and play guenie pig by ordering multiples. But don't be a a-hole and cancel them when you can't make a profit.

You can't even get rid of your Extra EX Thor, who was thee most requested PF.

i dont have any of the hulks, nor do i want any of them, so this was an easy pass for me. if u get this, u better have a hulk to go with it. :whip

Look I don't care what you think, but in my opinion there are better interpretations of the hulk then the one SSC chose, Why .....because I said so.

I am with you on this
Have like 10 marvel PFs comiquttes of Sideshow but I never liked the Hulk PF, never ordered it

If someone is looking for a better sculpt, check the Spider man vs Hulk dio. The best Hulk interpretation ever

yeah, but it has meaning to him in the comics...I think? Plus Doom is a Top Teir character, Abomination is not. You can go ahead and play guenie pig by ordering multiples. But don't be a a-hole and cancel them when you can't make a profit.

You can't even get rid of your Extra EX Thor, who was thee most requested PF.

Do you honestly believe that I ordered multiples of this? :rolleyes:
I was just as suprised as anyone else when the price came out ay $500. Don't go throwing names around either, especially when I'm not one of those a--holes who pre-orders stuff that they aren't going to keep.

Its an Abomination that some people didnt order this.

I am worthy. :rock

This is going to look awesome.

..yes ... yes it does. (proud owner of pimp cup)

The PIMP CUP is still the best exclusive ever.

doompimpshos.jpg

Now the only dilemma is, where the hell am I going to find the space for him.:banghead

Beautiful piece but SS has officially priced me out of PFs with this one. Just waiting for Daredevil and that'll probably be it for me if this price trend continues.

Darth Pain, the Green Hulk pic in your signature looks amazing...:rock

Back