What DC figures do you have on preorder?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really sure what to collect from DC anymore. There’s a few things now that I’ll be getting but not a great deal. I’m not all that excited about much, though.

It looks like Soosoo is completing their Watchmen line. I’m happy with what they’ve done thus far. Despite Ozymandias’ poor flexibility for posing due to his thick suit, to my eye he still looks downright impressive on display especially alongsidethe other two. So I’ll get the rest of that line. Hopefully Nite Owl is next. This line has overall been a pleasant surprise for me. I never expected it to ever get made. And it looks pretty good so far.

I have InArt’s BvS Superman on preorder. I’m hoping that in-hand the figure conveys an appropriate sense of powerfulness for the character. The facial expression for the resting face head sculpt captures a vulnerability to him (e.g., such as when he appears before the Senate) that I guess is appropriate, i.e., it is prominent in the film. He also displays it to a degree with Lois, more or less. But I’m just not sure how that’s going to translate to shelf presence.

Now with Mera just a couple of days away from delivery I’ll have the Knightmare League finally completed.

I’m not expecting much.

Flash and Joker are relatively okay, so we were off to a fair start with that line. Despite Flash’s body being inordinately skinny. But Flashpoint’s quality has gone progressively downhill for this group of figures. I was downright disappointed with Knightmare Deathstroke. Deathstroke just looks conspicuously bad to me. The head sculpt is very mid. He’s either scrawny with no ankle extenders or too skinny with ankle extenders. I’m not sure if I’m going to even bother trying to change the body for him. The armor just looks too small. With limited display space I rotate figures every few months. I’ll leave Bruce’s apocalyptic heist team out until about March. And then put them all away for God only knows how long.

I’m not really much a fan of Pattinson’s Batman. Feels underwhelming to me after Batfleck.

I probably won’t be terribly interested in what Gunn attempts even if he ever gets it off the ground. That level of jokiness just isn’t for me.

Phillips’ Joker 2 I have a casual in at best. I’ll watch it with mild curiosity. No interest in collecting anything from those movies.

Otherwise I’m still waiting for InArt’s Gandalf. And eventually Aragorn and the entire Fellowship line by InArt. That line should be truly amazing. Next level. I’m very happy about that.

Still working on my Baldur’s Gate custom party of six—including a late teens version of me as a Fighter-Mage, haha! That should be hilarious. Still waiting on the custom head sculpt for party member Imoen from the painter, and a 3D printed Wand of Magic Missiles that I also commissioned for her. Very pleased with how that project is proceeding thus far.

I dunno… I guess my interest in DC is at a low ebb. Just venting about it!

Edit: Oh, and I have Soosoo’s Deathstroke from Luthor’s yacht on preorder As well. I guess I can get some fun “what if” photos posing him with Tac Suit Batman and Sooss’s Dick Grayson Robin and Nightwing.

Last edited:
I figured I probably didn't have a whole lot on PO for DC, but I have quite a few:
The Batman
Black Adam
Supergirl
Flash
Catwoman
Bane
Black Manta

Plus Redhood and silver jacket Joker.

I’m actually more excited for dc right now than Star Wars.
So far for dc I’m getting
Catwoman
Bane
66 riddler set
89 mars alfred
89 Batman 2.0
89 mars joker
I just grabbed the original 89 mars joker off eBay for a good price so I’m waiting for it to ship.
Looking forward to more mars 66 figures.

I thought ‘Exiled Terror’ was the Toys Era version of him. Wasn’t that the better looking one?
Yeah- this one
s-l1200.webp

*3P means ‘third party’ in case that was causing any confusion.

Yeah- this one
s-l1200.webp

*3P means ‘third party’ in case that was causing any confusion.
Ah yes I probably should have realized that, but I recall a version shown by another outfit that was based on the first iteration of Steppenwolf (non-ZSJL Spiny Norman design), so I thought you might have got the companies’ names mixed up. Regardless, I was pretty sure you preferred the TE one like everyone else lol.

Hot Toys:

Michael Keaton 1989 2.0 Batman Deluxe
BVS 2.0 Batman Deluxe
Darth Vader RotJ Deluxe
C3PO RotJ

Back