What DC figures do you have on preorder?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good question. I've not put much thought into it. Aragorn looks insanely good. Better than I thought possible. You?

Oh yeah, I‘ll definitely get any superhero figure from MoS, BvS, and ZSJL that InArt makes. Even though the Snyderverse isn’t continuing I still have tremendous fondness for it. My two favorite film experiences of all time are Peter Jackson’s LotR trilogy and Zack’s DC trilogy. I’ll probably eventually replace all my Asmus LotR figures with InArt’s over time. Or as many of the fellowship of nine as InArt makes.

Oh yeah, I‘ll definitely get any superhero figure from MoS, BvS, and ZSJL that InArt makes. Even though the Snyderverse isn’t continuing I still have tremendous fondness for it. My two favorite film experiences of all time are Peter Jackson’s LotR trilogy and Zack’s DC trilogy. I’ll probably eventually replace all my Asmus LotR figures with InArt’s over time. Or as many of the fellowship of nine as InArt makes.
In regard to me not putting much thought into it, I didn't mean my fondness would waver in any way.
I would say I'm more weighted towards statues than figures at the moment because I have good representation on the figure front. I think if they show pictures of any of them and they look as good as Aragorn my interest would rev up. Did Asmus do all nine of the fellowship?

In regard to me not putting much thought into it, I didn't mean my fondness would waver in any way.
I would say I'm more weighted towards statues than figures at the moment because I have good representation on the figure front. I think if they show pictures of any of them and they look as good as Aragorn my interest would rev up. Did Asmus do all nine of the fellowship?

Oh for sure I think most of us that dote on what Snyder did are not going to somehow care less about what he created with DC because it’s not continuing. I just meant that, for me, those two trilogies are on Mount Olympus for both film in general and fantasy-adventure specifically. So as new and improved versions of figures get made by different companies such as InArt I have accepted that I’ll be constantly upgrading my representation of those beloved characters in my office/mancave.

Hmm, statues is an interesting direction to go... I still like the posability of the 1/6 figure for photography, though. And for me there’s a resonance with a posable figure back onto my childhood experience of Captain Action, lol! It does tap into my childhood excitement about superheroes that way. But come to think of it, as a kid I also built the superhero plastic models that were 1/6 scale, and I loved those as well. So a statue would be comparable to that… 🤔

Yes, Asmus has made not only the fellowship of nine

00D832DB-A73C-405C-A27C-0B600EF1C225.jpeg

but also many other characters from Jackson’s trilogy such as Bilbo, Sméagol/Gollum, Elrond, Galadriel, Arwen, Theoden, Eomer, Eowen, Faramir, the Witch King, Mouth of Sauron, Nazgûl, and so on. Also from the Hobbit trilogy, so Thorin, Thranduil, Bard, Gothmog, et al.

Asmus‘ quality has steadily improve over the years. Their earliest attempts at head sculpts are pretty crude, although the clothes and accessories were excellent even then. I‘m accepting that if InArt makes the full line of the fellowship that I’ll get them all. I’ll probably then sell my Asmus figures.

I have all of the old ToyBiz lotr figures, but I have so far kept myself from getting into asmus. InArt is making it harder.

Oh for sure I think most of us that dote on what Snyder did are not going to somehow care less about what he created with DC because it’s not continuing. I just meant that, for me, those two trilogies are on Mount Olympus for both film in general and fantasy-adventure specifically. So as new and improved versions of figures get made by different companies such as InArt I have accepted that I’ll be constantly upgrading my representation of those beloved characters in my office/mancave.

Hmm, statues is an interesting direction to go... I still like the posability of the 1/6 figure for photography, though. And for me there’s a resonance with a posable figure back onto my childhood experience of Captain Action, lol! It does tap into my childhood excitement about superheroes that way. But come to think of it, as a kid I also built the superhero plastic models that were 1/6 scale, and I loved those as well. So a statue would be comparable to that… 🤔

Yes, Asmus has made not only the fellowship of nine

View attachment 622245

but also many other characters from Jackson’s trilogy such as Bilbo, Sméagol/Gollum, Elrond, Galadriel, Arwen, Theoden, Eomer, Eowen, Faramir, the Witch King, Mouth of Sauron, Nazgûl, and so on. Also from the Hobbit trilogy, so Thorin, Thranduil, Bard, Gothmog, et al.

Asmus‘ quality has steadily improve over the years. Their earliest attempts at head sculpts are pretty crude, although the clothes and accessories were excellent even then. I‘m accepting that if InArt makes the full line of the fellowship that I’ll get them all. I’ll probably then sell my Asmus figures.
That makes total sense. I suppose I have been doing that anyway. I started with a DC Collectibles Batfleck, then got every Snyderverse DC Collectibles 1/6 but there was no Knightmare Batman so I got the Hot Toys and the quality overpowered the whole collection so I upgraded all of them.

I like how posable figures are and the little room they take up by comparison but I do like how grand a statue can look in a room. I have statues in my living room and the 1/6 stuff in the other room.

They look great! Do you worry about how some of the older Asmus stuff will compare to the InArt stuff?

Do you worry about how some of the older Asmus stuff will compare to the InArt stuff?

For sure. Even now with both Crown series Gandalfs, the head sculpts are noticeably superior to all four hobbits which are from what Asmus called the "SLIM" line at the time. Those are better than the very the first hobbits versions which are pretty bad (head sculpt-wise). The SLIM hobbits can hang with either Crown Gandalf but the likeness is obviously a step down from the Crown series. It'll take time obviously--for which I'm glad cost-wise! But hopefully InArt will make the entire fellowship.

Last edited:
Inart rooted hair joker is all I got. I want Cyborg but I’m too lazy to preorder.
If only hot toys would do more from the Arkham games, like Prime 1 did. But oh well…not gonna happen.

I don't preorder much but right now I have

InArt rooted Joker
InArt Batman and rooted Bruce Wayne
Mars Toys Black Manta
Flashpoint Deathstroke (both versions)
SooSoo Ozymandias

Lots of third-party, but it's great that InArt helps fill the licensed DC figure void. I'm dying to see more of their stuff, like Cavill Superman. Hopefully JND shows some 1/6 DC figures this year too.

Last edited:
Still waiting for Cyborg, Ozymandias, and Deathstroke…

D00E9B66-5861-4CC1-969A-546A86A8AADD.jpeg

About a month ago added InArt Aragorn Special Edition to the list.

Passed on my preorder for Asmus Gollum/Sméagol.

Current DC list:

Soosoo Ozymandias*
Flashpoint Studio Knightmare Deathstroke
Flashpoint Studio Knightmare Mera

When InArt announces anything Snyderverse I’ll be all over it.

Related accessories via OSK:

Jaxon Xu ZSJL Superman cape
Young Rich kit for Knightmare Cyborg

If I’m impressed with Kara from the Flash with a figure released either from Hot Toys or a third party company like Soosoo or Flashpoint Studio that’ll be a strong maybe…

Decided that I’m okay passing on Zod and Faora if those get made for Flash, I have to draw the line somewhere.

And otherwise I have InArt Aragorn (rooted hair) on preorder.

* Becoming a little concerned that this line might not get completed!

Last edited:
Deluxe Batman (Pattinson)
Peacemaker
Keaton Batman (modern suit)

If they make Supergirl I'll likely pick her up, but beyond that my next DC purchase will most likely be whatever they do for Superman Legacy. The same woman who did the The Suicide Squad and Guardians 3 costumes is designing for that, so I can't wait to see the new Superman suit!

Flashpoint Studio Deathstroke
Flashpoint Studio Knightmare Deathstroke
Flashpoint Studio Knightmare Mera
Young Rich kit for Knightmare Cyborg

I think this will officially finish my 1/6 DC collection.
If anything Snydervrse related is released from the Flash I will have a look but if it isn't accurate or able to be it's a hard pass. I might be interested in the InArt stuff but I'm not even thinking about it until I see something.

DC POs

Hot Toys-
-The Batman and Bat Signal dlx
- Bane 2.0
- Batman 89 2.0
- 89 Batmobile 2.0

InArt-
- The Batman & Bruce Wayne All In + Bat Signal (rooted)
- The Batman (Standard)

SooSooToys-
- Ozymandias

Mars Toys-
- Mob Boss Mr J (89 Nicholson)
- Batman Forever Riddler
- Mr W. (89 Bruce Wayne)

Toys Era-
- Exiled Terror (ZSJL Steppenwolf

Yan Toys-
- The Boss (The Batman Penguin)

Flashpoint Studios-
- Deathknell (Knightmare Deathstroke)
- Atlantis Princess (Knightmare Mera)

Eternal Toys-
- Gentleman of Crime (DeVito Penguin)

Jaxon Xu-
- Batman Begins cowl
- Begins cape

I knew I’d be rolling my eyes at myself after doing this.

Hot Toys:
Batman 1989 2.0 (Deluxe)
Peacemaker

InArt:
Batman (Premium Edition)

Eternal Toys:
Penguin (Gentleman of Crime)

Probably adding the Modern Suit Batman to the list soon. Maybe more from The Flash depending on how much I like it.

Back