DiD Steve Jobs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure was just featured on the Chicago News. I wonder if it won't get made when Steve Jobs' family finds out about it.

Lionel Ritchie and Kenny Rogers 2-pack, you say? Sure, I would go for that.

You know who can't go for that?

hall-oates-431x3.jpg

Why is everyone in love with this dude? I have invested 10,000 in the man's company, but geez.... enough is enough. People and their idol worship is a bit crazy.

WTF, this figure made it to my local news paper. LOL. Ridiculous, and I mean my news paper for featuring this figure of some businessman.

hopefully if this guy sells well, we can see more corporate titans. i want a warren buffett sitting on stack of one billion 1/6 dollars! :lol

Why is everyone in love with this dude? I have invested 10,000 in the man's company, but geez.... enough is enough. People and their idol worship is a bit crazy.
dude changed the world. no personal computer -> dave cant create this site -> we cant b-i-t-c-h about toys to strangers. it's idolizing sports athletes that i dont get.

Henry Ford gave us a more useful product and we don't any action figures of him. :dunno
if ford died today, you bet there will be a 1/6 of him tomorrow. both persons changed the world, so if you think a ford fig is worth doing, i dont see why a jobs fig is not. and i'm saying this as someone who doesnt own an ipad, ipod, or any apple product.

Back