DiD Steve Jobs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im hoping to see a statement from DiD apologzing to apple for shipping a bunch by mistake due to clerical error.:pray:

Last edited:
Gotta say, I'm really disappointed only because I was interested in adding a little variety to my shelves. I've got enough superheroes and aliens and soldiers and gangsters; I was looking forward to hearing "WTF? Is that Steve Jobs?!" every now and then.

Oh, well. No money changed hands with Timewalker Collectibles so no harm done, I guess.

bummer ! just got a refund . why do i have a feeling these will pop up on ebay eventually at ten times the retail

They've officially canned it. But who knows if some may leak out or the head used as a military figure later. But in the mean time, I recommend the Headplay head.

those lamers still havent refunded payment nor responded to email after 2 weeks. I am going to wait another week and do a chargeback.

first and last time i am buying anything from this company.

those lamers still havent refunded payment nor responded to email after 2 weeks. I am going to wait another week and do a chargeback.

first and last time i am buying anything from this company.

I got my refund this week, despite no response from an email I sent. I know the frustration.

LOL. Not only is he out, but he also comes with the entire collection of iStuff :D

Are the Legal Giants stirring from their slumber in Cupertino now, I wonder?

LMAO, he's called iCEO.

ty-12in-iceo-as-5.jpg

ty-12in-iceo-as-3.jpg

ty-12in-iceo-as-4.jpg

Its difficult to get a Slim body these days and with a bootleg figure like that... no wonder they made him Mr. Olympia Steve...

Back