DiD Steve Jobs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With all the publicity this figure is getting, sales must be brisk. There's now a message saying, "Sorry! We are running out of stock for the first batch. Stay tuned." Looks like no more pre-orders from in icons website for now if someone wanted one direct.

Well,
I guess Apple strong-armed them enough...

6708066349_1e0b42eff2_o.jpg

This sucks, I was hoping the jeans would be parted out. The color was perfect for some of my 80's customs - Beverly Hills Cop and Lethal Weapon.

"though we still believe we have not overstepped any legal boundaries"

LOL really?

Don't know why everyone was so interested in the figure when Headplay already came out with a SJ head, there are plenty of iproducts out there, and plenty of jeans and black sweaters available as well :dunno

i wont be surprised if the SJ sculpt will end up with as a nazi figure release, i hope it would be red skull relevant parted out. lolz

Don't know why everyone was so interested in the figure when Headplay already came out with a SJ head, there are plenty of iproducts out there, and plenty of jeans and black sweaters available as well :dunno

The headplay head wasn't as good a likeness imo. Not sure whether it suffered from being underscale like a lot of HP's sculpts, but likely. I was initially a little interested in this. But I didn't realise how little I was interested in this until it was canceled and I found I didn't give a toss.

did anyone got their refund yet, they should done a mass refund within 24 hours. What a pain in the ass now i have to waste time and followup with those clowns for 100 bucks...

did anyone got their refund yet, they should done a mass refund within 24 hours. What a pain in the ass now i have to waste time and followup with those clowns for 100 bucks...

Your vendor should be able to give you a full refund no problems :dunno

Back