depression. ever had it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not giving out that information. I just read that online. That worked for me. it put things in perspective. But then again, it was a longer story then that. A lot more tragic too. But that line stood out to me. It's rough. It's nasty. It's offensive. Sometimes, that's what you need to get the message through. I also was a young teenager at the time. I wasn't on the verge. But the thought creept in my mind more then it should have.

We are sacks of H20, so it only makes sense.

We are way more than sacks of H2O.
What you need to do (diet-wise) is to:

1. Stop intoxicating yourself with bad chemicals found in Sodas, Sweets, almost all processed food and all those thing famous for being unhealthy (including everything marked as "light" !)

2. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY: Because we are more than sacks of H2O, you need VITAMINS, MINERALS, Co-factors and protective bio-molecules (which activate protective genes).

Just for those who don´t believe or think I´m vegan or w/e. We come from Monkeys, they live in rainforests, and eat mostly fruits and leaves. Because of that diet, out ancestor Monkeys lost the genes for producing certain vitamins and co factors (why have that info and waste proteins and nutrients into making something we already get a lot by just eating right??). So pretty much all monkeys from the hominidae genus (which include us) lack those vits and cofactors.

Shot story long: -Vits/Minerals/Cofactors deficiency ->pathways gone wrong->deficience/wrong Neurotransmitters->affect physical and mental state.

So instead of drinking just H20, try making green tea and sweet it with honey. Do some smoothing with a great verity of fruits and combine it with taking omega3/fish oil, you will feel a lot better, believe me. I have been where you were, before I started studying Molecular Biotechnology.
Also, because you said you have been exercising for a while, you need those nutrients even more, and maybe the exercise led to an increase in the need of those nutrients (because the ones you actually consume go to the muscles) leaving your nervous system vulnerable-

Been going through a depression including self harm and a suicide attempt, but crawling through it without medication. Tough as **** but it's possible. Just make sure you do something about it before you go do stupid ****.

you have support from your friends here should you ever need it!!!!

I'm not giving out that information. I just read that online. That worked for me. it put things in perspective. But then again, it was a longer story then that. A lot more tragic too. But that line stood out to me. It's rough. It's nasty. It's offensive. Sometimes, that's what you need to get the message through. I also was a young teenager at the time. I wasn't on the verge. But the thought creept in my mind more then it should have.

i feel help can come from many places when you need it...even the unexpected ones. i'm glad that you have given yourself a new mindset from what you read and that the results were positive because the bottom line is, that's what counts! :hi5:

1. Stop intoxicating yourself with bad chemicals found in Sodas, Sweets, almost all processed food and all those thing famous for being unhealthy (including everything marked as "light" !)

2. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY: Because we are more than sacks of H2O, you need VITAMINS, MINERALS, Co-factors and protective bio-molecules (which activate protective genes).

Just for those who don´t believe or think I´m vegan or w/e. We come from Monkeys, they live in rainforests, and eat mostly fruits and leaves. Because of that diet, out ancestor Monkeys lost the genes for producing certain vitamins and co factors (why have that info and waste proteins and nutrients into making something we already get a lot by just eating right??). So pretty much all monkeys from the hominidae genus (which include us) lack those vits and cofactors.

Shot story long: -Vits/Minerals/Cofactors deficiency ->pathways gone wrong->deficience/wrong Neurotransmitters->affect physical and mental state.

So instead of drinking just H20, try making green tea and sweet it with honey. Do some smoothing with a great verity of fruits and combine it with taking omega3/fish oil, you will feel a lot better, believe me. I have been where you were, before I started studying Molecular Biotechnology.
Also, because you said you have been exercising for a while, you need those nutrients even more, and maybe the exercise led to an increase in the need of those nutrients (because the ones you actually consume go to the muscles) leaving your nervous system vulnerable-

been eating good, exercising and drinking plenty of water. i went on an advocare 24 day challenge to get me started and have been doing great. i've lost 15 pounds and my clothes seem a lot bigger! i do take a daily multi-vitamin but that's it. not a fan of pill taking.

I know we are. lol I am just saying our body was mostly comprised of water. It wasn't meant to be taken literally that we're just water. Yikes. People take things far too literally on here.

Depression is for the weak minded. it's as simple as that.

I think everyone has had it at some point in their life . They just don't talk about it in a toy forum.

MrEcKo, I know you are a nice chap, so not trying to pick a fight with you as I know you're cool!
But I think if someone wants to discuss how they are feeling on here, or any other forum then that can only be a good and healthy thing. Better here than not at all. Knowing you have a problem and seeking any sort of help or advice is the important first step to getting better.

I think everybody experiences some form of depression at some point in their lives. Depending on the severity and the particular individual, some can get through it on their own and some need to seek professional help. There's no shame in going about it either way as long as you do what is right for you.

Unless it was Shai or Bodie.
Then you'd extend your undying support and bro-hugz... :monkey1

2cr5851.jpg

tumblr_mk31vklp5O1s9n4cro1_500.gif

Depression is for the weak minded. it's as simple as that.

once you've had life kick your arse a few hundred times, you may think differently. unless you're impervious to bad luck and bad fortune. then you may want to move to vegas.

I know we are. lol I am just saying our body was mostly comprised of water. It wasn't meant to be taken literally that we're just water. Yikes. People take things far too literally on here.
For a min there, when he quoted you and wrote his reply, I misread and thought it was you who was saying all that stuff. :wink1:

Haha! What a first-rate, gold-plated swine!
Yeah. He never ceases to excel at being that. Having said that, if he's trying reverse psychology, I would like to point out that it doesn't always work.

I wish I could share more but....oh well. :wave

:lol I take it you don't know Eli very well. You're preaching to the choir.

Back