Denise Milani as Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of any female actresses I know working today, I think Angelina Jolie or Jessica Biel would be top choices, they can both work the sexy side and the kick your ass side. There are some beauties out there that could fit the look of it, but probably would make for weak performances in a film.

Jessica Biel maybe. Jolie? No, not anymore. Jolie from maybe 7 years ago? Hells yeah.

I never understood the infatuation with Jessica Biel. She is kind of blah looking and she looks bad in those WW pictures.

I never understood the infatuation with Jessica Biel. She is kind of blah looking and she looks bad in those WW pictures.

talk to the girls
jessica-biel.jpg

Last edited:
Jolie is just the wrong type for Wonder Woman; she's a bad girl. 10 years ago she'd make a great Catwoman, that's about it.

As ridiculous as a Woman Woman movie would be, Biel seems more the type; more of a good girl image coupled with the atheltic skills.

Best choice would be someone we don't even know about yet, someone not on the radar. Nolan style surprise.

I don't really think the good girl look suits WW. Maybe the strong woman, but not the good girl. Anybody can talk to a good girl. The way I see it is you would to ask her out you have to find courage and also be thinking if everything goes wrong you going to get you @$$ handed to you. Really it would be hard to find some one to play her. Gina Carano would be great as for the look, but I don't think she has any acting skills.

Back