Dejarik Holochess Set Expansion Pack Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be careful with the twisties Dr... they will easily scratch the paint or tear off limbs.
I think it was 5 minutes each for the two I was able to get out. I did not want any breakage.
Here is another shot.
I believe they are doing the monster mash!!!

This thing is awesome! I am not even going there with the figures. To many people breaking them. This is still a very well done piece! Great work Sideshow! :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

You have taken your first step into a much larger room.

Less is more. Always keep yourself entertained with things you may commit to later on, but don't buy them. Life is never really complete, neither should your collection. That'll be my two yen for today. :chew:emperor

Im skint as well

I got mine today, it's bigger than I expected. I thought this would be a cool little piece, but it really has a lot of display presence. This isn't an expansion pack, this is a 1/6 scale prop replica. Only damage was a tiny paint chip on one of the alien pieces, but nothing to cry over. Very, very pleased with this set.

Getting the little alien guys out of that plastic tray though... scary stuff.

I'm really amazed by all the minor horrow stories I'm hearing with people and their alien players, I felt the twisties were a pain but I just went right for it and didn't have anything happen. Tip for people in case it doesn't occur to you, I'm keeping the plastic tray so when the table isn't out, I can store them safely.

Lots of great pics everybody.

Mine came in today..:chew

No problems with any of the figures.They were perfect.

I do have a minor rub in the paint on the table, but not enough to warrant a return (like I said the figs are perfect and I don't want to take a chance on getting shoddy replacements)

I feel like this was worth the price unlike the Holo-Sidious.This is a sturdy well made collectible and would recommend it if it's your thang.

Here are some of my sorry pics from my phone (as I still have not purchased a new camera yet), but you get the idea anyways.

GetAttachment.jpg

GetAttachment-3.jpg

GetAttachment-2.jpg

GetAttachment-1.jpg

Lots of great pics everybody.

Mine came in today..:chew

No problems with any of the figures.They were perfect.

I do have a minor rub in the paint on the table, but not enough to warrant a return (like I said the figs are perfect and I don't want to take a chance on getting shoddy replacements)

I feel like this was worth the price unlike the Holo-Sidious.This is a sturdy well made collectible and would recommend it if it's your thang.

Here are some of my sorry pics from my phone (as I still have not purchased a new camera yet), but you get the idea anyways.

GetAttachment.jpg

GetAttachment-3.jpg

GetAttachment-2.jpg

GetAttachment-1.jpg

Awesome pics!

Don't forget folks-- the table can also be used to show the sad Luke as he leans over it mourning the loss of his sensei (Obi) and Leia placing a blanket over his sagging shoulders...

"We're not out of this yet kid."- Han

Now there's an action moment for ya!:D

Don't forget folks-- the table can also be used to show the sad Luke as he leans over it mourning the loss of his sensei (Obi) and Leia placing a blanket over his sagging shoulders...

"We're not out of this yet kid."- Han

Now there's an action moment for ya!:D

At the risk of an outcry over "not another Luke!", I hope Sideshow gets Tatooine Luke and ANH Han out as soon as possible.

My green alien broke too!!! UGH! Now where's my superglue???

Here's some pics!

Artoo not the right size? He should be a lot taller than the table.
21.jpg

"So... what now?"
24.jpg

23.jpg

25.jpg

The next day...
22.jpg

Back