Dejarik Holochess Set Expansion Pack Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
an incredible 1/6 piece. if you are a fan of the OT and collect the 1/6 figs, this is a must. i was going to buy it no matter what to support SS's effort to produce items outside of the normal characters but after seeing it in front of me it's a must have piece. it's great as a stand alone piece and should really shine if SS produces some kind of 1/6 diorama set.(wishing) just some praise for dekdave to piss on. just kidding dave. :)

:lol:lol:lol

Don't worry, I'm just kidding. Not trying to piss on anybodies chips. Mine's staying in the box until I get some decent figures to display it with so maybe sometime in the next 3-5 years I'll make good use of it.

:lol:lol:lol

Don't worry, I'm just kidding. Not trying to piss on anybodies chips. Mine's staying in the box until I get some decent figures to display it with so maybe sometime in the next 3-5 years I'll make good use of it.

you don't dissapoint. :D

i'm just messin'.

Yes, they gave it a base shaped perfect to fit over one of the black blocks on the board. It's smart and needed; with the pieces being metal, the weight of the defeated player would topple the winner over without a base to distribute the weight.

OK, thanks for the info.:D

IMG_3298.jpg

IMG_3278.jpg

IMG_3302.jpg

IMG_3326.jpg

IMG_3335.jpg

IMG_3359.jpg

IMG_3365.jpg

IMG_3376.jpg

IMG_3377.jpg

IMG_3385.jpg

They look like claymation figures. It's too bad they didn't cast these in transluscent plastic like Holo Sidious.

IMG_3278.jpg

I don't know what it is, but somehow in this picture, the table looks like it would work as an actual random table decoration around the house.

There aren't enough pics of the table with other 1/6 characters.

So I give you...

DUEL OF THE FATES!
fateduel.jpg

"Your Move."

(Sorry for the crappy pic)

Yeah, they are. Pewter is a really soft metal. I kind of wish they where a more solid metal or solid plastic.

Its not that bad. I paint Lead/pewter miniatures as a hobby. They seem rather solid for their size. Still, have to be careful with them. Considering the thin limbs and the like, plastic would be worse, and any denser metals would likely have been cost prohibitive.

That's true. I just got a touch careless with the one.

Try a little bit of superglue. Be careful though. I usually end up gluing my fingers to the metal!

The limbs on these guys is VERY VERY thin. I'm impressed that they were able to cast them like that. I wonder how many failures they received.

Back