Dejarik Holochess Set Expansion Pack Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I emailed them about a replacement, my one figure had a broken arm and my other was scratched. They said they had no more individual Ghhhks (my scratched one) and said to send the whole set back. I told them I didn't want to send the whole set as I might get some bad replacements in my first email. Should I just ask for a replacement on my broken one and keep the scratched Ghhhk? I really don't want another whole set.

I called three weeks ago and have still not heard anything! Anyone else in the same boat?

Just wanted to post a shot of an improbable dejarik match.

DSC04106a.jpg

:rotfl........love it !!! that would not have been the showdown that audiences would have wanted though. :D

This may be old news...please tell me if I am behind the times on the news. But I was just setting up my table with the pieces exactly like they are in the movie...and I noticed that the square colors are in the wrong positions on mine. There should be 2 white squares and a black square between each control panel. Mine is 2 black squares and one white. If it were possible, I would need to turn the checkered part one square in either direction to correct it. I also just came to notice that the 3 protruding knobs on each control panel on mine are broken off. And it is too late to get a replacement.

i am looking to buy an exclusive version, mint in unopened box. i will consider a trade. say an unopened legacy bond sean connery. pm if interested.

I did something similar a while back. I didn't have anything to sit the figs on though.

Still displayed like this on my shelf though... And people say there's nothing to display the table with!

fateduel.jpg

I am really thinking about getting one to put in my Jabba setup... I think they needed a few games in there to lighten the mood.

I said in my list of items I had passed on if I could find them cheaper, I would buy them or like them as a gift. I found the Dejarik HolloChess set on eBay for only $29(free shipping) so I bought it. It should be here in about 5 days!
:chew

I got my Dejarik Holochess Set Expansion Pack today from my eBay bid and when I opened it I got a nice surprise it was the Exclusive version. The eBay auction didn't mention that and all for only $29.99

You just have to browse eBay and look for the bargins. At $29.99 and NO shipping cost I couldn't pass this up and the added bonus of it being Exclusive without me knowing...Awesome!
You'll get lucky

So happy to see this thread re-surfacing. I wonder when will Sideshow announce an Expansion Pack agian.

My latest addition. I picked up the Dejarik Holochess set a while ago and recently got the Luke Skywalker Stormtrooper Disguise from a fellow sideshow freak collector, Glennfett. Thanks buddy. Definitely got to be careful with the chess piece. They are made out of resin and can easily break.

Back