Dejarik Holochess Set Expansion Pack Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics CB, hilarious and wrong as usual :rock But this has got to be a fave!!!

24.jpg

Is that photoshopped or do you really have a 1/6 scale Vodka bottle?

James Bond figures are good for more reasons than their name! :D

And yah, sorry I didn't have any chairs so it looks like they're floating. Shall we say they were sitting on "space chairs"?

Thanks for all the comments, you guys!

Just received the Dejarik Holochess table (a nice way to end a Monday:D) and I have to say that I am more than suitably impressed. The weight is not only literal but rather the Expansion item adds a hefty weight to any display. I really am glad that I ordered it--and if you didn't, well to each their own. :chew

I really like this piece-- impressive size and weight (The Office- That's what she said.:D)--- an original addition to the 1/6 SW collection. Hope there are more of these unique "environmental add-ons" in the future.

New furniture arrived today...

The Dejarik Holo-Chess Table arrived up north today...

1399950041_885b042799_o.jpg

1400841458_acffc564fe_o.jpg

1400841362_a321cd31c3_o.jpg

Like all Sideshow pieces, this one really impresses "in person"...as many have commented, the table itself has some heft to it, the chess characters themselves are extremely delicate and those twist-ties are annoying and require extra time and care in removing them.

Once out though, the creatures are pretty cool...not as garish as some of the well-taken but intense close-up photos here have shown. It's certainly a stand-out on display...not cheap-looking or chintzy at all.

Really looking forward to the future when we have some ANH characters to display with it...

Re: New furniture arrived today...

The Dejarik Holo-Chess Table arrived up north today...

1399950041_885b042799_o.jpg

1400841458_acffc564fe_o.jpg

1400841362_a321cd31c3_o.jpg

Like all Sideshow pieces, this one really impresses "in person"...as many have commented, the table itself has some heft to it, the chess characters themselves are extremely delicate and those twist-ties are annoying and require extra time and care in removing them.

Once out though, the creatures are pretty cool...not as garish as some of the well-taken but intense close-up photos here have shown. It's certainly a stand-out on display...not cheap-looking or chintzy at all.

Really looking forward to the future when we have some ANH characters to display with it...

Great pics as always JediBear, but *ahem* you're down south.:cool:
:fireworks:angrycanu:angrycanu:angrycanu:fireworks THIS is up north.:D

JB, you should have some nice romantic shots of Leia Boushh and Bespin Han playing Dejarik outside while the weather's still permitting up here ;)

I emailed them about a replacement, my one figure had a broken arm and my other was scratched. They said they had no more individual Ghhhks (my scratched one) and said to send the whole set back. I told them I didn't want to send the whole set as I might get some bad replacements in my first email. Should I just ask for a replacement on my broken one and keep the scratched Ghhhk? I really don't want another whole set.

Got Mine today!!!!

I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised by the weight of the box. Very reassuring.

It's absolutely fantastic too. A great little addition.

Thanks SSC

Now...

When's that next pre-order?

Got Mine today!!!!

I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised by the weight of the box. Very reassuring.

It's absolutely fantastic too. A great little addition.

Thanks SSC

Now...

When's that next pre-order?

It is pretty awesome when you have it in hand isn't it?

I was thinking the same thing after reading that. Man, we all hang out together way too much.

I was thinking the same thing after reading that. Man, we all hang out together way too much.

Nah, we hang out just enough, I don't just talk like an immature perv with just anyone :)

If you can't make cheap, immature sexual puns with your friends, who can ya do it with, I ask.

Back