Deadpool.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ANOTHER wip! still missing some pouches, the swords, and of course the deadpool buckle!
pics003.jpg

Maaaaaaaan... Great customs mates!!!

I wish I have extramoney for dis :(
Have no choice but to wait for the movie and figure from HotToys.

Wow, looks incredible!
But do you have used the same material for the mask than for the suit?

pretty much done i just need the damn belt buckle! im lazy! and the swords are pretty hard to find! i was asked to post some pics for reference! so here they are....BANG BANG BANG BANG! STRIKE A POSE!
pics008.jpg

pics004.jpg

Here are some shotty wip shots of my deadpool so far. A lot still has to be added or changed like gloved hands, harness, swords, some other accessories, but it's almost there. I've got to give thanks to greydeath for the suit and head and both shortround and Commtech for the help on getting some ideas to use for the rest, so thanks guys. Also thanks to elvis1976 for inspiring everyone here with your killer version.

DSCN1587.jpg

DSCN1589.jpg

DSCN1590.jpg

DSCN1586.jpg

Here are some shotty wip shots of my deadpool so far. A lot still has to be added or changed like gloved hands, harness, swords, some other accessories, but it's almost there. I've got to give thanks to greydeath for the suit and head and both shortround and Commtech for the help on getting some ideas to use for the rest, so thanks guys. Also thanks to elvis1976 for inspiring everyone here with your killer version.

i'm SOOO motivated to make a custom deadpool...someone...PLEASE point me in the riht direction...thanks

See the highlighted words in the first quote!!!!!!!

Back