Deadpool.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here' is mine with other freinds!

IMG_8305.jpg

hey elvis...your figures of superheroes. are impressive
You're a great artist
:thud::thud::thud:

Here's my Deadpool custom. I finished it just a few days ago. This figure is a dream come true for me and I have to thanks Elvis1976 for his direction in putting it together and thanks to greydeath for the wonderful jumpsuit and headsculpt!

IMG_1781.jpg

IMG_1784.jpg

IMG_1782.jpg

IMG_1783.jpg

IMG_1776.jpg

Here's my Deadpool custom. I finished it just a few days ago. This figure is a dream come true for me and I have to thanks Elvis1976 for his direction in putting it together and thanks to greydeath for the wonderful jumpsuit and headsculpt!

IMG_1781.jpg

Nice. I made a more aggressive head if you need.

Nice. I made a more aggressive head if you need.

I don't want to jump to conclusions but I hope you didn't recast someone's hard work, make a few modifications, and call it your own. For those that don't know this was what ashkanls did to another member here with the Predator mask. Not a very classy move.

I don't want to jump to conclusions but I hope you didn't recast someone's hard work, make a few modifications, and call it your own. For those that don't know this was what ashkanls did to another member here with the Predator mask. Not a very classy move.

Hey Darren! Deadpool, I made it. Thanks for your insight. Would you like one of the new predator masks that I put 12 hours into to make it closer to the movie?

Hey Darren! Deadpool, I made it. Thanks for your insight. Would you like one of the new predator masks that I put 12 hours into to make it closer to the movie?

I apologize if you indeed made Deadpool yourself, but like I said you did ripoff someone else's Predator mask. You even admitted that yourself. I'll have to pass on your offer I already have a custom Predator mask.

I apologize if you indeed made Deadpool yourself, but like I said you did ripoff someone else's Predator mask. You even admitted that yourself. I'll have to pass on your offer I already have a custom Predator mask.

The base is almost the same but the details arent. Scope was re-done completly, the wires outlet has been drilled off and a new unit was made with a indent. The scope and unit area were elongated. The cheeks were re done and pointed, the eyes now have a step. Chin is sharper, the mask now doesnt show the side of the face at all. The top is level and smooth. The nose was squared up and straightened out...........Best of all I am adding a led that plugs right into the figure like the original

Last edited:
Here is my custom Deadpool he started out as a commission for a guy I knew locally who just bailed on me and left me high and dry with a bunch of pieces. So I decided to finish him off and just go all out with him. I searched a bunch of images online and drew from those to make what I thought was a cool version of him. This guy is also available if anyone is interested just shoot me a PM. I put a lot of time and effort into him and I hope it shows through in the pics. Here we go!

100_2953.jpg

100_2952.jpg

100_2954.jpg

100_2958.jpg

100_2960.jpg

100_2955.jpg

100_2962.jpg

100_2956.jpg

100_2957.jpg

100_2965.jpg

100_2963.jpg

100_2964.jpg

The parts break down is
Head: Greydeath sculpt painted by me
Bodysuit: One off ebay detailed by me
Guns: 21st Century MP-5/ Jake Mcneice Pistol
Grenades: CRYE Warriors/ Firefly
Throwing knives: Custom made by me
Swords: Monofu Blades handles and scabbard custom wrapped by me
Harness: Made out of leather by me
Buckle: Custom built by me
Boots: Dragon heavily modified by me
Gloves: Cobra Trooper

a very early WIP of my deadpool! still waiting on some pouches and straps and stuff to that nature! decided to go with the grenades on the chest instead of the teleporter. heres some pics in different lighting!
deadpool002.jpg

deadpool001.jpg

Back