Deadpool.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But if that is the case, why doesn't Professor X remember Wolverine in X-men 1? I'm just thinking we are going to end up with either a plot hole like that or a stupid "ouch, I hit my head. I can't remember anything now" type of thing. That and how Sabertooth and Wolverine don't remember eachother either. Wolverine I could accept with the Weapon X memory loss, but Sabertooth should remember right?

But if that is the case, why doesn't Professor X remember Wolverine in X-men 1? I'm just thinking we are going to end up with either a plot hole like that or a stupid "ouch, I hit my head. I can't remember anything now" type of thing. That and how Sabertooth and Wolverine don't remember eachother either. Wolverine I could accept with the Weapon X memory loss, but Sabertooth should remember right?

he erased his own memory, so if cyclops ever remembered and brought it up, the professor could deny it with a straight face. MIB style. :D

having just finished reading literaly every x-men comic up untill right before messiah complex, i've got a good understanding of how Xaviers mentality works I think, but as for the movie, Xavier DOES remember him.
Magneto says to him something allong the lines of " I see you've decided to try and tame the wolverine charles" or words to that effect. Indicating that Magneto is familior with him, AS WELL AS Charles, as charles tels him it's between the two of them, blah blah blah, etc.

Basicly, Charles likes to "pretend" not to know alot of things. My guess is it's his nature as a teacher to want people to learn things for themselves that spurs this on. ( My father is a teacher, and he does this CONSTANTLY, it irratates the ever living piss out of me sometimes ) Like why he never tells Logan/James about His father and Cain marko's father working in the parrent program of Weapon X.
wolverines memory loss also, has NOTHING to do with Weapon x. it's his OWN healing factor that does it. just a little tidbit about him. moving on.

Sabertoth likes to TAUNT wolverine about his past from time to time, but he also likes knowing more about Wolverine than Wolverine does. If wolverine doesn't remember him, that's fine with him, he's not going to tell him any different. Sokay though, James get's the last laugh in the end when he finaly kills Sabertooth. Really currious to get caught up further in the comics, and learn more about Lupus superior, and Romulus.

Speaking of Lupus superior, i wonder if they plan to work that into the wolverine movie or not, considering that In the comics it's romulus who gets James and Victor Picked for the Weapon X program in the first place.

Frankly, I don't know why people are complaining over Deadpool's changes and not Sabertooth's. I mean, a short guy with short dark hair? Did anyone see X-men 1? I saw a huge guy with blondish hair.What happened? Don't tell me Tyler Maine was too busy to co-star in this. Too busy being Michael Myers?

Sabretooth doesn't bother me at all, and at numerous points throughout his history has had short hair. Frankly, it's nice that they're making the character a complex sadist, which is both similar and different from the comics. Sabretooth is savage in the comics, but he is a "soldier villain" in most ways, and doesn't have the calculated, intelligent malevolence that classic villainy demands of its legends, the brilliant and evil nemeses of archetypal heroes. He's different from his counterpart in the books in being less of a mindless brute and more of a shrewd adversary, the other side of coin for the movie Wolverine.

So many characters change over time, they could well justify the changes to Sabretooth as part of his continuing evolution as a mutant; maybe in the movie Weapon X and Stryker's experimentation catalyze a genetic response within him? We're just going to have to wait and see, but I for one would like to see the movie drawing to a close with Sabretooth having darkening pupils that overtake the scleras, and with increasingly long, lighter hair, as he slinks off to plot against "Jimmy".

hey look, it's my custom movie deadpool!
custommoviedeadpool.jpg

deadpoolvsdaredevil.jpg

where did you get the head from? Im thinkinig of trying to put together a comic deadpool. Was thinking of using Triads red hero suit and either sew or paint the black onto it.

the deadpool head? I picked It up off of gredeath over on the OSW forum :) Great guy :) He gave me a belt buckle for deadpool too :)

Also, I'm planning the same theing. Daredevil is wearing the red triad suit. Gonna get another one for deadpool, and do the black detailing on it in a black sharpie. Both figures are on truetypes.

the deadpool head? I picked It up off of gredeath over on the OSW forum :) Great guy :) He gave me a belt buckle for deadpool too :)

Also, I'm planning the same theing. Daredevil is wearing the red triad suit. Gonna get another one for deadpool, and do the black detailing on it in a black sharpie. Both figures are on truetypes.

im just thinking, is your deadpool wearing daredevils pants? Did you get it recently or awhile ago? if recent then I can try my luck in getting one. I thought about sharpie, but I have a feeling it might look a little too purplish when dry. If I had a spare TT bod I would def use it, but atm I might use Triads Omega body, or see if the suit fits on the HT muscle body.....my pyramid head custom is taking so long.

it is indeed movie daredevil's pants. I did get him a few months ago, but it was second hand. I found him in Drake83's bitsbox, and he let me keep him. been bashing a comic daredevil ever since. picked up the head off e-bay, only movie parts I'm planning to keep are his boots and gloves, and weapons. i might keep his belt too, but probably not.
there is no way the triad bodysuit will fit a hot toys muscle body. it BARELY fits the regular body. if you want muscles on your super heroes, get a truetype, and simply sculp muscles onto the body, you'll get the same effect, withouth the OMG HUEG LIK XBOX torso.

here, better shot of the headsculpt on deadpool, over rogues shoulder
rogue3.jpg

It was unintentional that it was such a clear shot of the unpainted sculpt, but hey, there it is. and it gives me a chance to further whore out my WiP Rogue :)

here, better shot of the headsculpt on deadpool, over rogues shoulder
rogue3.jpg

It was unintentional that it was such a clear shot of the unpainted sculpt, but hey, there it is. and it gives me a chance to further whore out my WiP Rogue :)

the rogue outfit looks pretty good, is that the toybiz 12" figure outfit from way back when. find it kinda funny that the picture with the item in the background is the better shot of it then the ones it was the main focus.

you're quite right, it is indeed. they're in another thread ( the toybiz figurees I mean)

And it's appearent i need to practice my photography

I found the Wolverine movie figures today. Not the comic series, but the ones from the actual movie. I already got Wolverine in his jacket from a member on another board, so I picked up Sabertooth and Deadpool. Sabertooth's hands are a bit oversized both otherwise a decent figure. Likeness to Liev is meh, but the basic look of the design is there. Sadly, I prefer the figure's likeness to Liev's.

Deadpool is also a decent figure, but could use more articulation he doesn't have wrist or ankle articulation. Even cut forearms would have been nice. The headsculpt is weird. His head has a crosshatch pattern to it making it look like he is wearing some sort of beanie on his head. From the trailers and leaked pics he looks bald. Hair doesn't have that sort of texturing so I'm not really sure what is up. Plus it comes to his eyebrows so he would have a onehead and best if it is suppose to be hair. The proto pic on the package is the same way so it isn't an error just on my figure. And yes, his mouth is sew shut. Merc with a Mouth huh?

Overall, he really reminds me of Mortal Kombat's Baraka. But I like the design of the figure, but not as Deadpool. But the film looks good so I'll give the design a chance.

well, my deadpool, daredevil, and rogue all got boxed up when i moved. and due to financial things, i had to stop working on them for a little bit after I posted those pictures. so... yeah... nothing new from me.

well, my deadpool, daredevil, and rogue all got boxed up when i moved. and due to financial things, i had to stop working on them for a little bit after I posted those pictures. so... yeah... nothing new from me.

I didnt read the thread well enough. I took it as why hasnt Sideshow done a Deadpool yet.

Back