Deadpool.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Commtech....already putting everything together...can't wait to kitbash this baby together...definitely gonna try my own little twists to it....hopefully i am successful in my endeavors...:)

Heres my WIP Deadpool, still need to get the hands and some extra weapons.
DeadPool.jpg

Last edited:
Nice custom but he somehow looks like a guy in a tight underwear wearing boots. Are you going to weather the fabric later on?

Looks good man!

Here's some updated pics of mine.
Thanks to ashlank for that awesome angry head!

I switched the body and put him on a perseus body.

IMG_0636.jpg

IMG_0632.jpg

IMG_0634.jpg

Here's my Deadpool custom. I finished it just a few days ago. This figure is a dream come true for me and I have to thanks Elvis1976 for his direction in putting it together and thanks to greydeath for the wonderful jumpsuit and headsculpt!

IMG_1781.jpg

IMG_1784.jpg

IMG_1782.jpg

IMG_1783.jpg

IMG_1776.jpg

My God that looks incredible!
Let me buy it from you!

Looks good man!

Here's some updated pics of mine.
Thanks to ashlank for that awesome angry head!

I switched the body and put him on a perseus body.

IMG_0636.jpg

IMG_0632.jpg

IMG_0634.jpg

Elvis awesome Deadpool there...I think he would look awesome with some of my hand wrapped sword handles in red and black like these.
100_2965.jpg

Shoot me a PM and I can hook you up...these are the same kind I did for the Morpheus project. And if anyone else would like to get these feel free to message me

Nice custom but he somehow looks like a guy in a tight underwear wearing boots. Are you going to weather the fabric later on?

I am not going to wather the fabric, it's just a bad picture or the light, or just the lame pose, but I think im gonna get me some more pouches or some other accessories, but im going for the clean and simple look from the comics.

Last edited:
Got a problem here, could anyone tell me how to weather plastic boots, mine looks too unreal.
Also what is the dimensions to the surface of the Hot Toys stand? Would like to have the deadpool logo there.

Got one coming for a while, trying to go a different route but every time someone posts there's the idea is gone again. :lol :banghead

I just bought the headsculpt and suit from greydeath, but I don't know what type of paint to use for the head (black circles and white eye section). Does anyone know a good paint to use on 1/6 figures? I hate asking noob questions. f'n gay.

I just bought the headsculpt and suit from greydeath, but I don't know what type of paint to use for the head (black circles and white eye section). Does anyone know a good paint to use on 1/6 figures? I hate asking noob questions. f'n gay.

Acrylics man.

lookin' good, Ski. I'm so tempted to get started on one. Are the parts fairly easy to get one built?

Looking awesome Ski!!!!!!

Thank you fellas :rock parts are pretty easy and available depending on what type of DP you are going for.

Hardest part is bringing originality to what hasn't been done or what in your mind is a comic accurate or none comic accurate DP.

Thanks to Greydeath he's made this figure the easiest one for me to date. Of course center piece, accurate hands/boots, painting, gluing, gear strapping takes some sewing but the hard part of the custom is done. Look for the full reveal pretty soon guys, I love this figure.

Back