Premium Format Deadpool PF (Ver. 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could they TRY and release the other XMEN before revisiting the same characters

Could they TRY and release the other XMEN before revisiting the same characters

For real. I understand some peeps missed out on the 1st Pool but it wouldn't hurt to release some other in demand characters before they revisit DP yet again.

I think this time, it will. Preorder is still 6+ months away and release is far but everyone will still be hyped by the movie + the current price of the first PF. And this is not going to be a half assed new Doom like the second PF, an Harbottle sculpt with a dynamic pose is easily going to match and easily top the first PF. Unless they find a way to screw it up, of course.

Last edited:
The first PF however is much more accurate to the comics (it's a deadringer for the Cable and Deadpool-era suit), whereas this one seems accurate to Sideshow's 1/6 figure more than anything else.

That's not a knock on my part as I'm loving the look of this figure so far, but I've never seen that stitching/quilting effect on the shoulders on any DP suit, nor the elbow pads sewn into the suit like that, not in any DP comic I've read. Having said that, I've only read about 60-70% of the DP titles out there, so if this is indeed accurate to a comic suit, maybe someone could point out the title?

Pose will be similar to this

6574C681-EE20-4970-B12F-B45F50C6D062_zpsf1gajcjt.gif

Breaking down the 4th wall

Back