Premium Format Deadpool PF (Ver. 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spooktacular takes place during the fall...

She said early fall so I take that as before Spooktacular which is in the later half of fall. It very well could be pushed back to Spooktacular but I just go by the expectation the actual sideshow rep said instead of someone's ownspeculation until we get an official word of that changing.

She said early fall so I take that as before Spooktacular which is in the later half of fall. It very well could be pushed back to Spooktacular but I just go by the expectation the actual sideshow rep said instead of someone's ownspeculation until we get an official word of that changing.

Well early fall still qualifies as September/October

First day of fall is September 21st

Mid Fall is the half way mark between September and December 21st

So Factually speaking Spooktacular falls 30 days within the first day of fall, hence early Fall

Mid fall is November

Later half of fall is December

chisago08_off5.jpg

I missed the first premium format so I'm most likely in. depends on the pose, etc.

people want $1000-1200 for the reg edition for the first premium format. no way!

generally i like museum poses but I'm really looking forward to a dynamic pose for this guy

I missed the first premium format so I'm most likely in. depends on the pose, etc.

people want $1000-1200 for the reg edition for the first premium format. no way!

generally i like museum poses but I'm really looking forward to a dynamic pose for this guy

You can find the EX on here for $1,100 shipped. Had PMs from two people the other day when I was looking.

HT has their prototype up before movie is even realize. Amazing how fast they can do it.

even Prime 1 is going to have their BvsS statues when the movie hits. This is SS we are talking about, they never release anything when it would be the best time to do so.

On the plus side, this pretty much confirms a Cable premium format

Pretty sure it is Marvel NOW Deadpool

deadpool_zps7692095a.jpg

Hasbro is doing a 6" variant of same costume including Marvel NOW Cable
deadpool-marvel-legends-2016.jpg

i need my deadpool looking more ninja like, too much gear on and he looks poor imo. the 1/6 sideshow piece for example is what i hope he doesn't look like

i need my deadpool looking more ninja like, too much gear on and he looks poor imo. the 1/6 sideshow piece for example is what i hope he doesn't look like

True.. Too busy, and you just see him carrying all the gears.

Well early fall still qualifies as September/October

First day of fall is September 21st

Mid Fall is the half way mark between September and December 21st

So Factually speaking Spooktacular falls 30 days within the first day of fall, hence early Fall

Mid fall is November

Later half of fall is December

So as it turns out you're going by Astronomical Seasons (based on the position of Earth around the sun) and I'm going by the more common Meteorological Seasons (based on temperature cycles).

Unless Alex was going by Astronomical as well, which I didn't think so because most people in the US don't, but I could be wrong, we can just disagree on the basis that neither on of us is wrong because of the different systems.

Either way, they'll reveal and post this DP when they feel they're ready to do so. Looking forward to the full reveal.

Their 1/6th scale figure

100178_press07.jpg
is pretty much identical to Marvel NOW Pool, as with the Gamora PF.

441902A0-484D-41D4-B46C-3D0113C8682C_zpsno7oq6u7.jpg

054709EB-B79B-4652-96E0-91456DD9240B_zps1fpwjjt4.jpg

They might add some "guess work" into their 1/4 scale design but one thing is for sure this is not a traditional Pool PF since they hardly if ever re-release the exact same design

Also if we've seen it in one scale, the new release will probably deviate from the previous some shape or form

Last edited:
Back