Premium Format Deadpool PF (Ver. 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is ss so afraid of getting some new character PF's out there, why the re make of character already done. Especially one that was was already re painted and sold as a variant. Little disappointed.

Money. It's a smart move on their part. Movie just came out and DP is at his all time high in popularity so why not introduce a new DP PF? They can pretty much charge whatever (within reason) and it'll end up selling out.

Don't get how Sideshow gets to release this and XM can't release theirs. I love it, but still perplexed with Disney/Marvels handling of XM.

Any indication of full reveal and po?
Thanks

Full reveal is expected sometime in the summertime with Pre-Order expected around that same time or early fall. The piece is completed in digital sculpt form and is about to start outputting. Then comes assembly, approvals, painting, approvals, photography for marketing, approvals, and then Pre-Order. :)

-SideshowAlex

Last edited:
Full reveal is expected sometime in the summertime with Pre-Order expected around that same time or early fall. The piece is completed in digital sculpt form and is about to start outputting. Then comes assembly, approvals, painting, approvals, photography for marketing, approvals, and then Pre-Order. :)

-SideshowAlex

I'm sorry to say this, but you guys seem to be dropping the ball lately. First with Star wars, you should have a PF ready for pre-order the moment it hit the theaters.
Now again with Deadpool you're just teasing a statue (and its not even the movie version) but it won't be ready for pre-order for ages. You really have a weird marketing strategy. You should have had this ready now the whole hype is here.

So this sounds like it'll be shipping spring/summer 2017. I can certainly live with that. I'll place he ex right next to my OG ex.

I for one am happy the Deadpool PF isn't going up for sale right now. With the prices so damn high, I can use as much space in between releases as possible. I also like the fact that this is an action pose. Randy Bowen had "museum" poses and "action" poses for most of the big name characters and it worked perfect for collectors.

Looking very very nice... A must for those that missed out on the original PF

Wow another one already?

Jeez, another retread? How about tackling some unreleased characters already? Nightcrawler, Mags, Thanos, Cable, Ghost Rider, etc...

While I agree, I'd LOVE a Nightcrawler in particular from your list there, between several forums the amount of people posting how they missed out on the original PF is an indicator why sideshow would revisit the character. For any popular character there's always enough people within a few years time who missed out and won't pay after market value. sideshow has to please those who want new characters (Gamora) and those who missed the popular characters (Green Goblin, Spidey, Deadpool) and those who want already done characters but in different versions than they've been done before (Brown Wolverine, Dark Phoenix, Captain Marvel, Symbiote Spidey).

I'm sorry to say this, but you guys seem to be dropping the ball lately. First with Star wars, you should have a PF ready for pre-order the moment it hit the theaters.
Now again with Deadpool you're just teasing a statue (and its not even the movie version) but it won't be ready for pre-order for ages. You really have a weird marketing strategy. You should have had this ready now the whole hype is here.

this is easier said than done. movie schedules/releases are notoriously unreliable (just look at Ep.8). The logistics involved to have a statue available within the same window is not worth the effort. He just like Ren will sell regardless.

Probably going to be some people dumping their first PF now before the value drops. Looking forward to this new one.

Many will snatch it up

Going to wait and see how low the prices get on both X force and original and possibly buy them both. I've own both before and they truly are great statues even if they are museum poses, which aren't bad by any means.

That means maybe we gonna get a teaser in 1/4 scale batman v superman in March 25th 😝

Back