Premium Format Deadpool PF (Ver. 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it looks like the movie version to me as well. If they had added his teleportation device then it'd go a long way to making it look more comic. And I also gotta wait for the crowds to die down Josh ha. It's a nightmare. Like everyone's gonna laugh too loud and long and just obnoxiously. Baby's crying, people having to go to the bathroom mid film. Squeezing through the aisle, coughers, throat clearers, talkers. Spoilers waiting in line ha. . . It's just too much.

And the 40 minutes of movie previews! Good god man. Those are just downright offensive. Fast and Furious 17 Faster Than Fury. The Intern 2 Downfall of Deniro.

Yeah it looks like the movie version to me as well. If they had added his teleportation device then it'd go a long way to making it look more comic. And I also gotta wait for the crowds to die down Josh ha. It's a nightmare. Like everyone's gonna laugh too loud and long and just obnoxiously. Baby's crying, people having to go to the bathroom mid film. Squeezing through the aisle, coughers, throat clearers, talkers. Spoilers waiting in line ha. . . It's just too much.

IMAX assigned seating FTW

Wow I tried to buy it but is sold out to bad love the art and about the PF I was waiting long time ago since I missing the old one :)

Mondo print sales are announced in a tweet, then sell out in a matter of minutes.

Very cool print. Congrats to those that can pair one up with a PF!!!

The suit and gear look very much like their sixth scale figure.

I'm not too crazy about the machine-gun-behind-the-head move but let's wait and see the full reveal.

I think it's a 1/4 scale version of the 1/6 figure they made .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why is ss so afraid of getting some new character PF's out there, why the re make of character already done. Especially one that was was already re painted and sold as a variant. Little disappointed.

Back