Premium Format Deadpool PF (Ver. 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had this piece when it came out, fell in love with it and due to my OCD allowed very minor imperfections to cause me to sell it. I am now after seeing more and more people have theirs and appreciating it I am eagerly wanting to get it again. Its just such a dynamic and fun piece. I really dont think we will ever get another DP statue similar to this at all, which can mean both a good or bad thing to collectors.

Will ss Fix up the gap in the foot in the newer batches coming? Any confirmation from the reps?

just unboxing my DP, there is a gap between the base and DP foot, is this normal??

Attachments

• DSC_2852.jpg
    DSC_2852.jpg
    313.6 KB · Views: 156
  • DSC_2853.jpg
    DSC_2853.jpg
    425.5 KB · Views: 151
its in the pics on sideshow site. It's not a defect or an issue, likely it's a stability thing. Either way it's in the product shots so yes it is intended. That guy asking them to fix it simply didn't look at the product pics before buying and is yelling at clouds for no reason.

Hmm sorta heres mine
LtEgHuZ.jpg

eKDmgfC.jpg

its in the pics on sideshow site. It's not a defect or an issue, likely it's a stability thing. Either way it's in the product shots so yes it is intended. That guy asking them to fix it simply didn't look at the product pics before buying and is yelling at clouds for no reason.

Okay, thanks for your kind answer :wave

So I finally got my Deadpool statue....finally meaning I thought I had one ordered...did not...then managed to get both the Exclusive and the Regular Edition....When it first came out I thought the selfie stick was hysterical...now all this time later...myself spoke to myself and was like...am I really going to display him without a machine gun.......So my question for those that have the exclusive is this. Do you Selfie Stick or Machine Gun? Do you do the Alternate Portrait with machine gun? or regular?

So I finally got my Deadpool statue....finally meaning I thought I had one ordered...did not...then managed to get both the Exclusive and the Regular Edition....When it first came out I thought the selfie stick was hysterical...now all this time later...myself spoke to myself and was like...am I really going to display him without a machine gun.......So my question for those that have the exclusive is this. Do you Selfie Stick or Machine Gun? Do you do the Alternate Portrait with machine gun? or regular?

Curious to hear the answer for this too

I have the ex and I display with the gun. The selfie stick is worthless to me.

Have the ex, use the ex kissy portrait. I prefer it more to the reg as it is classic DP, but that being said, machine gun all the way. Selfie stick isn't done well at all for me to display it. The phone is too skinny and paint apps provide no detail or separation from the phone and selfie stick. Unfortunate as it was a great idea. Simply poorly executed.

Now that a Cable, X-23 and Domino PFs have been announced, are we ready for another Deadpool PF? :lol

Thanks for the update guys, I appreciate it! Think I will unpack the DX and set up with machine gun a kissy face to see...then make the decision on which head I like better. Going to go with machine gun for sure.

Back