Premium Format Deadpool PF (Ver. 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The suit and gear look very much like their sixth scale figure.

I'm not too crazy about the machine-gun-behind-the-head move but let's wait and see the full reveal.

Oh Yeah! Happy about this one. Just pre-ordered Factory Entertainment's statue, and it looks like I'll be pre-ordering another dp statue. :yess:

I wonder how long it will take to run this thread past the Gamora thread in terms of replies and views? I think there are going to be a ton of people psyched for this one. :clap

Hm.. the pose make me think he's like a ballerina with dual machine guns (is he sticking his butt out?), very Deadpool-ish but might be kind of weird displaying him like that in the house though. Sculpt looks amazing, need to see full reveal..

--

He seems to be holding a katana in his right hand, but yes - is this the Merc with the Twerk? Please let it be so...

It's a Will Harbottle sculpt, so it's gonna be real good.

Based off the sneak, the pose looks a little too ballerina-ish for my tastes. Even though Will is a tremendous sculptor, a bad pose is tough to over come for me. I'll wait for the full reveal but I have zero problems holding on to my original red EX PF.

Have the original PF, but this looks amazing, & fully sculpted? Can't wait to see it in full glory, then................decisions.

Hopefully this isn't teased as long as the Heath ledger joker pf.

Just seen the movie. Loved it, want one even more now.

Back