Dead Rising 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
case zero rumoured release date is 8th July

https://www.tapeitordie.com/

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ARP88JzbsEI&hl=en_GB&fs=1?hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ARP88JzbsEI&hl=en_GB&fs=1?hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

I'm guessing Case Zero is a paid download, correct? This won't be free.

I'm thinking that you are correct. It will probably be like 560 points (I thought they were changing that honestly), then you can port your stats (up to 5) onto the actual game.

It's weird how they said LAS VEGAS in that trailer, but in the game, it's FORTUNE CITY. I just assumed Fortune City was meant to be Vegas, but they just didn't want to use the name; so now I guess Fortune City isn't supposed to be Vegas????

Last edited:
Want to Survive Dead Rising 2's Zombie Apocalypse?
Written Friday, July 02, 2010 By Richard Walker

Capcom has just sent us an exclusive (Dan hates that word, so don't tell him I wrote that) Dead Rising Zombrex health and safety wallchart, that provides plenty of handy tips on surviving the zombie apocalypse.

First of all, you'll need to observe the symptoms of a zombie virus, which as you should know, include cravings for human flesh and brains, herd mentality, increased shambling, slight rotting, random limb loss and rank odour.

If you spot any of these tell-tale signs, take the necessary precautions by travelling by day, aiming for their heads and washing your weapons after use.

Then you'll need to adminster one or all of the listed cures for zombification, which range from a quick bullet through the brain to a swift baseball bat to the head.

Check out the chart below and take in all the information. We'd also recommend printing off a copy to stick to the wall of you local business or office.

Stay safe, everyone!

Poster_Zombrex%20Health%20and%20Safety%20%2812%20x%2018%20inches%29.jpg

I SOOOOOOOOO want that. If there was a collector's edition, I'm sure it would come with this

I'll raise you

Dead Rising 2 'Outbreak Edition' Rises from a Plastic Grave
Written Thursday, July 08, 2010 By Richard Walker

What's the only thing that makes a game better? We've said it once, we'll say it again - plastic, game-related paraphernalia, of course!

So, here's your Dead Rising 2 'Outbreak Edition', which bundles the game with a highly-detailed, 12" bloody-mouthed, fat zombie tourist figure with accessories and a token that will entitle you to download bonus theme packs and content specific to the Xbox 360 release. It's a very limited edition exclusive to European territories too! :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Dead Rising 2, and more importantly, the Dead Rising 2 Outbreak Pack, will be shambling its way into stores on October 1st, 2010.

OutbreakEdition_%282%29_1280x720.jpg

Back