Dead Rising 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I truly love this game. I've played it almost non stop for the last few days and really enjoy it. As for the fighting system once you receive level ups and learn new moves it just makes the game more enjoyable. My first play through I was just killing zombies and rescuing survivors, so I could level up and have an easier time killing psychos. The game has some flaws like the load times, but its definately an addicting game.

Last edited:
Dead Rising on iPhone :horror

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/XnGMf_rXxtU?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/XnGMf_rXxtU?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

loving this game! so much better than the first! im so glad that there are a lot more save points now!

the only flaw is all the load times! gets annoying! 4/5!

I just found out about the Outbreak Edition of this game..
That 12 inch figure blows the Zombrex Edition away like a shotgun to the head.

Just found out a sure easy way to make a bunch of money, so I'm going to start a new game and rack up all the cash to get the good stuff in the mall :rock:rock:rock:rock

I'm getting my arse eaten in this game.. I can't survive trying to save other people.

You probably need to level up a bit. I didn't start the actual story campaign until I hit level 38 and it's going quite well so far.

Also, pick up the Survivor magazine in the Bingo hall on the Silver Strip; it's next to the ball tumbler. It'll make the job of rescuing survivors so much easier.

Thanks.. I'm nervous I'll run out of time. :)

But I guess I explore a lot more then. Tricycle here I come!!! :rock

Picked this up tonight, haven't played it since i have to work soon ____!!..paddle with chainsaw duct taped on?.. ____ yea!!.

I just found out about the Outbreak Edition of this game..
That 12 inch figure blows the Zombrex Edition away like a shotgun to the head.

I was lucky enough to get this edition for xmas, my brother-in-law works for a game distributor and pulled in a few favours to get one:)
I really wanted this game and had no idea this figure even existed.
Definitely the hi light of my holiday:clap

The game is awesome too, I just reached the final boss battle. I think it may just take me more than a few attempts to finish him off:lol
I love how, like in Resident Evil, you retain your achievements when you restart the game and that you get three save slots.
Good game:banana

dead-14.jpg

dead-08.jpg

dead-21.jpg

That figure is rad! congrats on getting it :rock

Thanks, I'm extremely pleased with it:)

I have now finished the game and have also completed Case Zero. I am now just getting started in Case West - which is awesome because it brings back Frank West from the original.

All in all I think DR2 is a really great game, although I would say a little easier than the first. But that is not necessarily a bad thing;)

I want to get this game when it goes down in price. But when that happens, no one else will be playing it anymore and I'll be all alone. *sigh*

I want to get this game when it goes down in price. But when that happens, no one else will be playing it anymore and I'll be all alone. *sigh*

I just bought it off steam for $26. That's a good price here, not sure if that still a good price for US players. Liking it so far.

Can someone please explain the co-op. I was playing last night and I get a msg to say someone wants to join my game. Came as a surprise since I didn't know you could do that. I accepted, so this random dude is playing along side me. I see the benefits since he was helping me fight and revived me when I got knocked down, but is that it? You can't interact with the other player?

I think getting the figure with the game really made it an instant favourite for me. I was already a big fan of the first game though, I'm a sucker for free roam and the only thing that really bothers me here is that you're always working against the clock so there's little time for exploring. In the end I started using all three save slots so I could do stuff without spoiling my game progress.

I think if all the game companies stated issuing quality one sixth figures with their releases they might be amazed at the response. Even crappy movie tie-in games would sell out.

Back