DC Joker Movie (Non-DCEU)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I assumed Joaquin Phoenix himself would have no interest in playing the Joker again but apparently not so....

edit - hah, that shot of him as Joker reminds me of Ledger's ''Hiii'' to Harvey Dent while in the nurse disguise.

478bbc085dfb7943d875d383d4638899.jpg

Lolol the ?oscar? audience

Jesus go watch that scene of Woody acting crazy as Cletus pre Carnage in that Venom post credits scene after you have watched JP performance as Joker it?s absurdly laughable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Film was phenomenal and heavily misjudged, either through sheer stupidity or a focused and misconstrued media attack.

Most of the negative critiques of the film says more about the person than it does the film.

One thing this film has achieved highly is showing just how astoundingly political the film critque-sphere is. Film critique is suddenly no longer about reviewing the technicalities of a piece of art but instead about how the film falls in line with someone's politics. This heavily emphasises the 'I can be whatever I want as long as I say I am so' mentality the modern world has.

In the end one of the best things the film has to say is about the people viewing the film rather than what is in the film. I just thought of something funny. You want to share it? You wouldn't get it.

Film is a massive mirror to each individual audience member and it seemingly causes despair in those people that are too fragile to acknowledge the serious questions the film puts in the spotlight. Outside of that they just don't care to review the merits of the film, as a film, itself.

If you make non-white villains then your film is racist.

If you make white villains then you're "inciting incels to violence."

The level of absolute insanity within modern critics/media/SJW's is beyond words.

If you make non-white villains then your film is racist.

If you make white villains then you're "inciting incels to violence."

The level of absolute insanity within modern critics/media/SJW's is beyond words.

:lecture

I suppose the difference here is that the villain is the main character. What the SJW media is overlooking however is that you can make a movie centered around a bad person and how that person became what he is and not be suggesting him as some sort of role model.

Could it nevertheless inspire some lunatic to go out and kill people? I guess there's as much risk of that as virtually anything inspiring a lunatic. When you're talking about deranged people, anything and everything could inspire them.

:lecture

I suppose the difference here is that the villain is the main character. What the SJW media is overlooking however is that you can make a movie centered around a bad person and how that person became what he is and not be suggesting him as some sort of role model.

Could it nevertheless inspire some lunatic to go out and kill people? I guess there's as much risk of that as virtually anything inspiring a lunatic. When you're talking about deranged people, anything and everything could inspire them.

Scarface inspired a lot of idiots. Still does. So does Gordon Gekko. For that matter, so does Taxi Driver... which brings us back to Joker.

The world is a strange place.

Has there been any recent movies where it had a black villain that was considered racist?

Recent Fast and Furious had a black villain and no one complained.

Has there been any recent movies where it had a black villain that was considered racist?

Recent Fast and Furious had a black villain and no one complained.

I was more referring to the outrage over Rambo's Hispanic villains but it seems like you're allowed to have non-white villains (Kilmonger, F&F Idris Elba, Vector in Alita, new T-1000) ONLY if the heroes aren't white males. So you can have T'Challa, Alita, Dwayne Johnson, and the Terminator chicks pounding on minority villains but once Sly does it look out, lol.

I wonder how Tom Hardy avoided the "Joker" backlash with Venom. I guess incels are allowed to be incited to cannibalism as long as they don't use a gun, lol.

I was more referring to the outrage over Rambo's Hispanic villains but it seems like you're allowed to have non-white villains (Kilmonger, F&F Idris Elba, Vector in Alita, new T-1000) ONLY if the heroes aren't white males. So you can have T'Challa, Alita, Dwayne Johnson, and the Terminator chicks pounding on minority villains but once Sly does it look out, lol.

I wonder how Tom Hardy avoided the "Joker" backlash with Venom. I guess incels are allowed to be incited to cannibalism as long as they don't use a gun, lol.

Didn?t Rodan come out of a mexican volcano.

Surprised the SJW didn?t complain that Let them fight was racist lol

What a bunch of bitches. He kills like 4 people. It?s like these cry babies never touched a Jason movie before or any of those 80 slasher flicks.

Not to mention it's the most unpremeditated murder conceivable! He's being beaten whilst he is scared ****less by three drunk rich and entitled ass holes for the second time in a period that we've seen, God knows how many altogether, and was a moment of pure self-defence that turned to self-realisation as no longer being a victim.

Murray? Well, that's sort of what you get when you bring a lone deranged and uncared for man who is trying his best in life just to ridicule him in front of the whole world. Since when is it okay to completely humiliate someone? Where's the media coverage on mass bullying? Odd that they pick and choose the story elements that fit their views. Not once did he shoot into the audience, not once did he attempt to murder himself out of a situation, only one goal ultimately, which was to off himself on his terms, of course that changed.

Back