DC Direct: The Dark Knight Rises

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry that aint no catwoman i ever saw.

o-rly-640x474.jpg

Explain this then:

julie-newmar-catwoman.jpg

I think it's fairly obvious that the figures shown in that preview aren't actually sculpted yet. They're clearly just 3D renders at this point, and they also have 'sculpt in progress' stated on them so they're obviously not finalised yet and will no doubt end up with the usual DCD articulation.

I saw the painted versions on Sunday and they don't have any articulation at all, they're being marketed as 'figurines'

I saw the painted versions on Sunday and they don't have any articulation at all, they're being marketed as 'figurines'
wow, yeah... seems they are gonna be figurines after-all. That sucks but oh well, will save me some money this year then!
The 12inch statues look really nice though, especially Catwoman and Batman. Good call by DCD with the cloth cape too.

I came in here because I think the Arkham stuff is pretty good and wanted to see if they continued at making good stuff. Looks like they went back, this look like dollar store items. But people will buy it all up, and complain that it all sucks after the hype is gone.

Back