DC Direct: The Dark Knight Rises

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Catwoman looks like a tranny.

Bane looks like an idealized version of Bane, as he should have been.

Batman looks like he's recycled from the DCD archives of 2008.

Needless to say, DO NOT WANT. Though, the little symbol base Batman has would make a great shape for TDKR rice crispy treats.

I prefer how Bane actually looks to this. This reminds me too much of scorpion in MK

Catwoman looks nothing like this in the set pics

Batman looks decent but knee pads are terribly off

That's stupid how she has "talons" as heels. Wouldn't finger clawed gloves have been better? I would imagine it would be much easier to tear at someone's face with your hands as opposed to kicking them and risking your leg getting grabbed.

relax.jpg

Those 7" really started to grow on me and I have decided to order them. Already told my dealer to order them, when they are up for PO. Wish they made statues of BB and TDK in the same size and style... Or did I just miss them?

I´m interested in the Catwoman Fullsize, but I will wait for some better pics.

It's actually an action figure with articulation. I think the DCD sculpt is much better.

Really? I think the DC Direct bust has a horrible likeness to Anne. I haven't seen any good photos of the smaller figure but the 12 inch figure doesn't look like her either.

Back