DC Direct: The Dark Knight Rises

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geez you guys are mad for saying the TDK and TDKR suit looks bad, its hands down the best and most intimidating bat suit I've ever seen. At least in my opinion.

Geez you guys are mad for saying the TDK and TDKR suit looks bad, its hands down the best and most intimidating bat suit I've ever seen. At least in my opinion.

There you go.

It's good if you want your Batman looking like a Supermotorcross stunt performer. But it's a bad BATMAN design. In my opinion.

By the way, what's more "intimidating" about it from other Bat suits?? What? "OOh! That suit has lots of lines on it! It's busy! It hurts my eyes! I'm scared!!!" :dunno

DC Direct's final statues and busts for The Dark Knight and Batman '89 were horrid (though I did like the Ledger Joker mini bust but I got that for 15 bucks), I doubt these will be any different.

Now the 6" figures? If they're anything like the Arkham Asylum/City figures DCD have done, those should be fantastic. Better than Mattel's.

It's good if you want your Batman looking like a Supermotorcross stunt performer. But it's a bad BATMAN design. In my opinion.

By the way, what's more "intimidating" about it from other Bat suits?? What? "OOh! That suit has lots of lines on it! It's busy! It hurts my eyes! I'm scared!!!" :dunno

I'm trying to figure out what your saying which seems kin of odd, do you physically feel pain when looking at batman in this particular suit? If so you should probably see a doctor. :wink1:

But it's a bad BATMAN design.

Batman-Adam-West-batman-5193248-1024-768.jpg

It's DCD getting it VERY wrong :lecture

His suit is 100% the same

On another note, the head sculpt looks miles better than anything HT ever did for Bale Batman

The headsculpt does look good, but better than HT? I will agree with you regarding the OC TF EX, but the DX02 faceplates are some of the best Bale likenesses out there, IMO.That being said, between the 89 Batman and 89 Joker, I'm thinking that whatever we get from TDKR will be better than any product we've got thus far, and probably better than this as well. However, DC Direct stuff has been getting consistently better over the last few years, and they'll probably be cheaper, too, so I think this stuff'll be great.

Damn that catwomen Statue has the nicest ass. Im so buying these figures. Awesome bane figure I might add.

Im glad you said in your opnion lol

Meh. DCD sucks with actual likenesses. So I don't expect them to be much better than Mattel in that regard. But at least Mattel with have the Batsignal.

I still love OC suit more than TDK/TDKR, but the TDK suit is pretty unorthodox and it works IMO.

Looking forward to seeing how this turns out. I'm interested in the statues. Maybe the 6" figures.

awesome...i friggin love dc direct. I to hope they deliver tdk and bb figures in 6 inch. mattel dropped the friggin ball too many times.

Unless the 4 Horsemen sculpt The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters line, I have no interest in seeing them.

Even if the 4 Horsemen are involved, I'd only want to see what those beautiful 2-ups look like in prototype stage. Once Mattel gets a hold of them and they shrink for mass production, they're awful. I got carried away back in 2008 with the Movie Masters line. I remember how excited I was for Batman, The Joker, the Grumpy and the chase but how crappy the line ended up being in the long run. They really botched that line and I'm sure the same thing will happen again.

I powered through all the way to the end of the last wave and got everything. I won't do that again for The Dark Knight Rises.

I don't remember Anna Hathaway's ass looking that nice in the pics I've seen. I think someone in the art department gave her a black chicks butt so the statue will sell.

Back