DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Hey guys, my figures have been sealed in storage for a while now and I’m thinking about putting them in protective boxes. Any tip on where to get ones that fit the box? I know some are different sizes.

Man, I did NOT expect to see so many reveals! All the figs and the batcycle look great. Batman's helmet looks a little weird. Kind of looks like batman from "The Batman" series. Still, an awesome set of reveals! I just want those JL figs to hit comic shops. With DCC's track record when it comes to paint apps and quality control, I would be hesitant to order anything from them online, rather than in person.

DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Yeah, all the recent reveals have spurred me to want to go back to the line. I didn’t really collect as much from it as I intended despite loving the show. I really only collected the first wave and picked up the Batman/Phantasm two pack as well as the Batmobile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We definitely deserve a reissue of GCPD,(maybe with fixed painting for poison ivy arm and mr freeze cylinder

If they release again the gcpd pack, they should use a package like the one from gno, this jail thing package makes the set expensive

Thanks for the link!

Where did you read that it includes Mask of the Phantasm and Sub-Zero? I don't see that info in the Amazon listing...

https://io9.gizmodo.com/batman-the-animated-series-finally-comes-to-blu-ray-th-1827786239

"According to Syfy, the set will collect all 85 episodes of Batman: The Animated Series, the 24 episodes that made up Batman: The New Adventures, and the movies Mask of the Phantasm and Batman and Mr. Freeze: Sub Zero,. The limited edition box set will also feature behind-the-scenes featurettes about the show, a collection of postcards depicting key moments from the series, and three Funko Pops of Harley Quinn, Batman, and the Joker in their BTAS costumes."

https://io9.gizmodo.com/batman-the-animated-series-finally-comes-to-blu-ray-th-1827786239

"According to Syfy, the set will collect all 85 episodes of Batman: The Animated Series, the 24 episodes that made up Batman: The New Adventures, and the movies Mask of the Phantasm and Batman and Mr. Freeze: Sub Zero,. The limited edition box set will also feature behind-the-scenes featurettes about the show, a collection of postcards depicting key moments from the series, and three Funko Pops of Harley Quinn, Batman, and the Joker in their BTAS costumes."

Thanks, all that sounds great, though I wouldn't do anything with the postcards or Funko Pops. I wonder if it's safe to assume they'll release a disc-only set down the line?

Thanks, all that sounds great, though I wouldn't do anything with the postcards or Funko Pops. I wonder if it's safe to assume they'll release a disc-only set down the line?

No problem. It sounds like for now it's just the deluxe set or streaming on DC Universe. I would imagine they'll sell just the discs eventually, but probably they want to prop up the DC streaming service first.

No problem. It sounds like for now it's just the deluxe set or streaming on DC Universe. I would imagine they'll sell just the discs eventually, but probably they want to prop up the DC streaming service first.

Yeah, I'm sure you're right, and I also regret never picking up the DVD collector's set years ago, and then it went OOP and skyrocketed in price.

https://www.amazon.com/Batman-Complete-Animated-Kevin-Conroy/dp/B001CTXUTQ

Of course, everything worked out fine since the series will soon be on Blu-ray, but I had been kicking myself for years about missing that DVD set!

Yeah, I'm sure you're right, and I also regret never picking up the DVD collector's set years ago, and then it went OOP and skyrocketed in price.

https://www.amazon.com/Batman-Complete-Animated-Kevin-Conroy/dp/B001CTXUTQ

Of course, everything worked out fine since the series will soon be on Blu-ray, but I had been kicking myself for years about missing that DVD set!

Looks like the DVD set can be had for around $70-$90, and it may go down after the Blu-ray is out. That box and booklet from that set would be nice to have.

I have all of that on DVD, but I want the Blu-Ray set too. I was considering selling the DVDs, but one disc has never worked. It came that way from the factory and is apparently unreadable in any of my players.

These JL Figures are really nice but not $75 a year for a chance to buy them nice.

I signed up yesterday and got three extra months. It works out to $5 a month which is affordable for me. We'll see what kind of privileges membership brings.

Preorder link for amazon:
https://t.co/Kh0UwaPz2v?amp=1
a192f3c2f77e357d69e3037bb6db7764.jpg

So the image above is the one that's up for pre-order on Amazon? I've been confused because they have that other artwork on there.

So the image above is the one that's up for pre-order on Amazon? I've been confused because they have that other artwork on there.

The photo was shared on Twitter, along with the link, by an Amazon affiliate named Wario64.

The photo was shared on Twitter, along with the link, by an Amazon affiliate named Wario64.

Good to know. I much prefer the artwork on the image you posted then the one Amazon has up. It's simple, but classic.

Back