DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I really wish I had bought that GCPD set with Montoya, Freeze, Bane, Croc, and Ivy when it was still available.

I really wish I had bought that GCPD set with Montoya, Freeze, Bane, Croc, and Ivy when it was still available.

Something I beat myself up for all the time... I have everything else in the BTAS Collection except the Batman expressions pack...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just put more photos on @dontbegaunted on instagram, closeups of Scarecrow and HARDAC, I’ll be putting more shortly
Sorry I can’t link the actual images from my phone but I have no problem with anyone putting them in the thread
https://www.instagram.com/dontbegaunted

I just put more photos on @dontbegaunted on instagram, closeups of Scarecrow and HARDAC, I’ll be putting more shortly
Sorry I can’t link the actual images from my phone but I have no problem with anyone putting them in the thread
https://www.instagram.com/dontbegaunted

Nice one buddy! Did you managed to see how the new leg joints work?

Nice one buddy! Did you managed to see how the new leg joints work?

Nah, I didnt notice that mentioned til just now, I’ll see if I can ask someone there tomorrow
Also the only sign with them was related to release date, they’re all scheduled for May 2019 except Batman with Batcycle is August 2019

I get the vibe that these may cost more than the previous releases but only because the quality looks better than what we’re used to (to my eyes anyway)

Nah, I didnt notice that mentioned til just now, I’ll see if I can ask someone there tomorrow
Also the only sign with them was related to release date, they’re all scheduled for May 2019 except Batman with Batcycle is August 2019

I get the vibe that these may cost more than the previous releases but only because the quality looks better than what we’re used to (to my eyes anyway)

Thanks! The pre orders are already up on several places and price is 23.99 USD so not bad at all :)

I just checked eBay. Jesus... I had no idea how much they were going for.

Glad I pulled the trigger early. I was able to get it for $135.

I wish they would at least release those villains separately. Montoya would be nice but isn’t completely necessary. Kinda ridiculous to not have big villains like Bane and Freeze widely available though.

I wish they would at least release those villains separately. Montoya would be nice but isn’t completely necessary. Kinda ridiculous to not have big villains like Bane and Freeze widely available though.

As much as i agree with this comment as a collector I do understand their strategy with the boxset. Production of each character has a similar cost and you need to achieve a minimum quantity to recover this cost. Producing Montoya and selling it as a single would never sell enough so the only way for them to includ this character was a bundle. Most toy companies do it...

On that note, I think it is possible to see Rogue's Gallery characters released in the future as a singles/two packs especially with the new articulation.

DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Montoya probably wouldn’t sell on her own I agree but you could put those villains on single cards and they’d do fine. Regarding Montoya though it surprises me that DC Collectibles released a character like Bullock on his own. He’s a character that’s memorable but more of a side one.

That's interesting, since BBTS lists Scarecrow for July 2018, Hardac for August 2018, Two-Face and Grey Ghost for May 2019, and the Batcylce for August 2019.

If they're listed for May 2019 at SDCC, why would BBTS list dates different than that for three of the five? And two different dates between those three?

Any chance you could ask about them producing more GCPD sets/pointing their attention toward what it’s currently going for on the secondary market and how sought after it is?

I wish I lived in the US, so I could help some of you guys with the GCPD set.

I have two spare sets, as I bought them in order to substitute my Freeze figure, as I had issues with him. Yes, two times.
One broke the left leg and the other one’s left elbow’s rubber split in half.

All other figures are mint and sealed.
I don’t need money at all, so I’m giving them to charity here in Brazil, as I don’t know any other collector near me.

If I lived in the US, I would be more than happy to give them freely to any of you.

I have two spare sets, as I bought them in order to substitute my Freeze figure, as I had issues with him. Yes, two times.

I don’t need money at all, so I’m giving them to charity here in Brazil, as I don’t know any other collector near me.

If I lived in the US, I would be more than happy to give them freely to any of you.

Man, i have family in Venezuela, next to you, but I don't trust any delivery company in my country, not at least if they have to be posted with its original box

Gaunted, please ask them about tnba figs, please. Cheers!

I live in the southern most state. PM sent.

Did you guys see that BBTS had 2 extra pictures of the Gray Ghost? He has a removable hat and all 3 cars! I was hoping Two-Face would have pics showing what the muzzle is too. Syfy had it listed and I'm really hoping it's a muzzle flash for his gun.
3f132a0968ba618d8b01ef4bf36231a9.jpg
f2228c4c5da1e1b1aa495b3b081bcd92.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Didnt they rip off Dirty Harry Dead Pool for this episode , that movie too had exploding toy cars :p

Montoya probably wouldn’t sell on her own I agree but you could put those villains on single cards and they’d do fine. Regarding Montoya though it surprises me that DC Collectibles released a character like Bullock on his own. He’s a character that’s memorable but more of a side one.

I think Bullock's a bigger character in general these days due to the Gotham. Diamond Select made a figure of him in that line first, after all. Montoya will get some more mainstream recognition next year in the Birds of Prey movie.

Those two are two of my favorites in the line. I remember wishing Kenner made them back in the day. Can't believe they're on the shelf, alongside BTAS Gordon. This line has been consistently great.

Well, this is the only bit of "news" I could find from DCC's panel. It's certainly not much, but the last sentence is tiny bit of hope for animated figures to continue.

12:05 -- Next up is new figures for Justice League Animated. Fletcher: "It's a great extension to the animated universe we've been working on for awhile... it's a pretty great collection to start our initiative. We're going to be expanding our collectibles for the animated universe." --

12:39 -- The floor is now open for audience questions. For the Justice League animated figures, is Hawkgirl's helmet removable? Fletcher says no. --

Source: newsarama.com livestream of the panel

Also, this was a neat collage:
f99255313a2b30cc055e51ed414110a0.jpg

Back