DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I know it is early but PO for the BTAS figures are up on BBTS. Aug 2019 approx release.

I know it is early but PO for the BTAS figures are up on BBTS. Aug 2019 approx release.

Nice! Thanks for the heads up! Locked mine in.

Preordering is the best way to led DCC know we want these and want more BTAS.

Think they are being cautious or didn't read the press release properly. Figures are due in May and the cycle in August. Either way good to see them up there.

Well, it may be too early to assume, but it seems DCC is not going to release figures like before for each wave like 3 from BTAS and 1 from TNBA or vice vers. Good for those who are happy with the reveals, but I hope we can get news for TNBA figs.

HARDAC Batman, motorcycle Batman, Gray Ghost, Two-Face, Scarecrow. I got everything I wanted.

You_Doodle_2018-07-19T04_49_59Z.jpg
You_Doodle_2018-07-19T04_50_18Z.jpg
You_Doodle_2018-07-19T04_50_46Z.jpg
You_Doodle_2018-07-19T04_51_04Z.jpg
You_Doodle_2018-07-19T04_51_31Z.jpg

Those are nice, but unless they re release Killer Croc, Freeze, Ivy and Bane, I see no point for me to buy those new figures.

HARDAC Batman, motorcycle Batman, Gray Ghost, Two-Face, Scarecrow. I got everything I wanted.

Thanks for these up close photos!!!

Gosh, they look SO spetecular!!!
It was so worth the wait!!

But, hey, not *everything* you wanted... as I know you want Baby Doll, too! Lol

The Justice League figures look much better on display to me. That JL Batman might end up as my favorite.

SDCC-2018-DC-Collectibles-Figures-003.jpg

This is fantastic news. Finally Scarecrow!
I hope they go through with all the accessories they’ve mentioned. It would be a shame if they cut any out

Like I said, “It ain’t over, ‘til it’s over.”
Now we can all sigh in relief, and those of us missing the Rogues set can pray those figures get a rerelease.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any updates on a release date for the Bluray set? Will there be a Collector’s Edition that I need to hurry up and preorder?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and those of us missing the Rogues set can pray those figures get a rerelease.

I hope so, but I doubt it. Does DCC even do re releases of the animated figures? It's strange they didn't release them individually, but they're going to release the grey ghost by itself? K...:dunno

Thanks for the pics, they're great! Hey, can you take a shot of the placard between the figures tomorrow? I'm curious about their price or if it's listed.
Here's the link to your pictures:https://www.instagram.com/p/BlZddlnDsd-/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=s7m82jz35yhc

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I’ll see what I can do
The only sign I noticed when I had to glance was about buying on amazon

I hope so, but I doubt it. Does DCC even do re releases of the animated figures? It's strange they didn't release them individually, but they're going to release the grey ghost by it self? K...:dunno

DCC doesn't reproduce the same figures but since they are now adding a new articulation type it would be smart to make more of characters like Poison Ivy and Freeze in a single packs with that added. I'm sure that would sell well but I guess with this wave they ill be testing the water again.

This wave is all I wanted to finish the line, the rest is just a bonus :)

Hey guys, I’ll be taking more pictures tomorrow, I had to be in and out today, I’m going to put what I took on my instagram @dontbegaunted , I don’t know how to add directly to these forums, I’m on my phone at the moment
If anyone wants to link the images from my instagram to this thread that would be appreciated
I’m going to add them now
I’ll take much better pics tomorrow, they look awesome

If possible, I’d like a close-up photo of Two-Face’s coin.
I’m dying to see if it’s detailed.

Thanks!

I don't think Two-Face turned out that well or Grey Ghost for that matter. Two-Face has the same problem Alfred had, a thin head. And Grey Ghost looks very..uh..hippy. Those hips are chubby. Having said that it looks like Scarecrow turned out really well as did HARDAC Batman. I'm still on the fence with the Batcycle Batman. Something about his helmet looks off. Too thick maybe. Also that ab crunch joint really is an eyesore. But at least this rounds out most of the Animated villains. I do agree though that they really should redo Poison Ivy. She has the worst face sculpt of the entire line.

smirk.jpg
Do you know what does it means? Look at that smirking face.

Bruce Wayne is coming.:horror

Back