DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

superman is the same of the 2pack?

I was wondering the same thing but after looking at images side by side, it looks like the JL version is a completely new sculpt.

So I cant buy that in italy even if I have buy every single animated figure...what a stupid think...

I never watched this Justice League show, but I'm guessing this announcement/these figures mean that they won't be making anymore BTAS figures in the short term, or maybe not ever?

I never watched this Justice League show, but I'm guessing this announcement/these figures mean that they won't be making anymore BTAS figures in the short term, or maybe not ever?
That’s speculation. Let’s wait until after SDCC before we start to panic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iim 99% sure we will get at least Two Face and Scarecrow as I know the sculpts already exist, they are just waiting for a "right" time....

Do you think they wil reissue the GCPD pack? I can't find it anywhere while you can easily find EVERY figure and vehicle from this line, even the oldest one. It's the only thing I miss :gah:

"In addition to DC Collectibles, members will have access to a wide range of exclusive, curated and hard-to-find DC merchandise from a variety of licensing partners before the rest of the world."

That gives me hope that this could be the place to get the GCPD set at a better price than Amazon currently offers it.

They all look a bit long in the legs, apart from that they look good but I live in Australia so I am not allowed to have them anyway!

It feels rather sh***y that international costumers will get the short end of the stick.

I just uploaded a pic of my collection. I am a completist. I would buy these figures. Being excluded after all these purchases is not Good Business Practice.

I hope that once the details are released, things aren't as grim. But if they are, I hope there is unity amongst collectors so the backlash can be strong.

Wow most of those are terrible.

Just saw the pics on twitter... most of those sculpts look pretty terrible imo. Hawkgirl looks pretty good, Lantern and Flash lookin ****ing retarded, and the rest very strangely proportioned as well. Also, exclusive to a streaming site? DCC drops the ball once again. I don't purchase any of their figures unless I'm holding them in hand, looking at the paint apps. Unless these hit comic shops, they're an easy pass, regardless of appearance.

Just checked my superman, against the new version. Yes differant, head def, also the cape around the shoulders, and the loops on his belt being painted red. Also boots seem lower on the new version.

How much is the licence, and can U buy multiple times? Is Batman the same from the animated line?

Gl just looks like hes on steriods his head looks minute, Aquaman looks a little to broad as well, the rest look ok, MM is to die for.

I like them. It makes me actually want to jump on this DC service. Hopefully it's not the only way to get the figures and they don't charge an arm and a leg for them. Instead of 30, maybe 20 with the sub?

I really like how Batman, Manhunter, Diana, and Hawkgirl look but the other half...
Between needing bigger heads, shorter arms or longer legs, the other 4 need some work. I hope the US exclusivity is temporary for you International guys too- especially if this is how all of the animated lines continue.
I'm very curious to see what SDCC brings now.

Also, I finished up another custom:
My take on Green Lantern was made from Nightwing's head, G&M Superman's torso, and G&M Batman's arms and legs. I gave him a Heroclix boxing glove and sculpted a tiny ring too.

bc192f7d4de0b81fabb9453311dd797c.jpg
8d86ba7795890b60c97d9b1a21b1b4fd.jpg

I really like how Batman, Manhunter, Diana, and Hawkgirl look but the other half...
Between needing bigger heads, shorter arms or longer legs, the other 4 need some work. I hope the US exclusivity is temporary for you International guys too- especially if this is how all of the animated lines continue.
I'm very curious to see what SDCC brings now.

Also, I finished up another custom:
My take on Green Lantern was made from Nightwing's head, G&M Superman's torso, and G&M Batman's arms and legs. I gave him a Heroclix boxing glove and sculpted a tiny ring too.

bc192f7d4de0b81fabb9453311dd797c.jpg
8d86ba7795890b60c97d9b1a21b1b4fd.jpg

Another great custom CaptSpock! Green Lantern along with the Flash both look fantastic! What brand of paint have you been using for your customs? I am curious as the color stands out quite nicely on these :clap

The customs U Guys come up with, are seriously amazing.

Back