DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Awesome pics, blebble!

Man, after complimenting DCC's paint apps when I saw TNI's pictures, I received a pretty sloppy angry head yesterday. I'm not sure yet if I should bother sending it back or attempt scraping it off? I don't think the teeth will come clean, though. I was really looking forward to that specific head too.
3341ecee181774d21b5b7cd20e85cd7b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Where'd you get it? You might be able to call them and get a replacement.

Awesome pics, blebble!

Man, after complimenting DCC's paint apps when I saw TNI's pictures, I received a pretty sloppy angry head yesterday. I'm not sure yet if I should bother sending it back or attempt scraping it off? I don't think the teeth will come clean, though. I was really looking forward to that specific head too.

Man I had the SAME problem with mine in the same head.. -.- I was very angry too because was one of the heads I wanted the most... I've removed the paint with nitro thinner but is very dangerous because revome the paint super quick and easly. I've taped all the rest of the head safely before to remove the sloppy paint... It sux that this awesome set have so many paint error... especially because a lot of us can't choose in person what pick up but receive it from online shops -.-

Can you take the arms out of older joker figures of this line?

S. Griffin- It was from DCBS.

blebble- That's weird that it was the same head. I think I'll attempt to clean it up and fix him. I'm also toying with the idea of giving the hat to the maniacal laughing head in order to have that famous shot from the Phantasm movie.

Now that the forum is finally back up again, I can post this!

My Joker Expressions Pack arrived on Friday, and I had a lot of fun picking out heads and poses for my (now) two Jokers.

Here's my set-up of them as of now...IMG_5297.jpgIMG_5298.jpg

got my Joker expressions pack from Amazon yesterday. I excitedly opened it and started swapping parts. Be careful. My gun hands had paint that is peeling all over. But that's par for the course for QC with this line. WARNING before opening, check your Joker heads. as I was swapping heads, I discovered that I had 2 of the evil wide grin/sneer and was missing the goofy laughing face. Luckily i ordered from Amazon and a replacement is on the way.

glad i canceled my preorder from BBTS and went with Amazon. since I had to return all of my Wave 1 figures (breakage on all 4) to BBTS during this line's launch, BBTS told me that they would no longer accept refunds/exchanges for defective Animated DCC figures for my account, they recommended that if I ordered any more to just leave them in package, as they were fragile. I have not had any breakages or missing accessories since the Batman/Catwoman, Freeze, Two-face wave -- until now. If I had stayed with my BBTS order, I would be missing a Joker head

Hey DCBS finally got around to canceling the Jokermobile lol. Not that I care but I wonder what took them so long to acknowledge it.

DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Went to pick up my Joker expression pack at my LCS, and they told me they were shorted on their stock and have placed a new order for me. I felt like acting the part of Wayne from Wayne’s World: “Shyeah right... As if!” See, I’ve used their online pull list for years and I always get an email when the item isn’t in stock. I ordered it last week and received no such email. I’m guessing they simply sold mine and were like, “Yeah, take this one. We’ll order another for this guy who hasn’t picked his up yet.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since I'm so late to this line and thread, what's the deal with the Two-Face figure? I know the version available now is technically a TNBA figure and not a BTAS one, but Two-Face got one of the least noticeable redesigns of any of the characters between the two shows.

Is everyone here just hoping DC will release an actual BTAS one, or what?

BTAS designs over TNBA anyday....

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yes. Pretty much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm more into TNBA than BTAS, but I Want to see that classic Two Face... but first I'd prefer to see more TNBA figs.

I'm just torn about Two-Face, though, as the TNBA figure looks VERY close to how the character looked in BTAS. Also, the price of that figure is currently much higher than almost all the BTAS figures in this line, and with all the talk of this line being dead or almost dead, I'd hate to NOT buy the TNBA figure if we're never going to get a BTAS one and then see the TNBA figure go up in price even more.

I'm just torn about Two-Face, though, as the TNBA figure looks VERY close to how the character looked in BTAS. Also, the price of that figure is currently much higher than almost all the BTAS figures in this line, and with all the talk of this line being dead or almost dead, I'd hate to NOT buy the TNBA figure if we're never going to get a BTAS one and then see the TNBA figure go up in price even more.

In which case buy it. Be warned though the qc on that figure was shocking and the paint was applied with a nail polish brush. Many had fused joints and were very fragile......but I bought it anyways lol as you say might be the only one we get and he's pretty much essential to the collection.

Of the redesigns, Two-Face and Harley are definitely the two with least noticeable changes. I’d argue though that Two-Face has more noticeable changes than Harley. DCC did both versions of Harley (of course!) so with Two-Face having more noticeable changes, a figure of him should’ve been expected (and was/still is by many fans).

CD12C293-1E1A-4E23-AB19-6BE52AD58E93.jpg

According to some credible sources, sculpts of BTAS Two-Face and Scarecrow do exist (and are even at the final good-to-to stage). Right now, it’s all down to DCC. What the hell is going on with them at the moment though, no-one knows. They KNOW how much the fans want these. They can’t NOT know. But for some reason they seem intent on winding this line down and not giving anything away regards it’s future.

Thanks for the responses about Two-Face! I'm still debating if I'll get the current TNBA one or not, though I probably will- he and Man-Bat are the only two figures I'm missing from this line that I'm planning to get (unless any of you know where I can get that Alfred figure without having to buy the entire Batcave set... :wink1:).

Of the redesigns, Two-Face and Harley are definitely the two with least noticeable changes. I’d argue though that Two-Face has more noticeable changes than Harley. DCC did both versions of Harley (of course!) so with Two-Face having more noticeable changes, a figure of him should’ve been expected (and was/still is by many fans).

View attachment 401999

According to some credible sources, sculpts of BTAS Two-Face and Scarecrow do exist (and are even at the final good-to-to stage). Right now, it’s all down to DCC. What the hell is going on with them at the moment though, no-one knows. They KNOW how much the fans want these. They can’t NOT know. But for some reason they seem intent on winding this line down and not giving anything away regards it’s future.

They've said several times that there is stuff coming....

Back