DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

GRRRRR!!! Just tried to buy the Mondo Harley & Ivy print and it literally sold out between me adding it to my cart and then attempting to pay for it. That was an afternoon of refreshing their page every 20 mins wasted :gah:

Laughing Fish was gone before I had any idea what was going on. Perchance to Dream fluttered out of my cart during checkout.:lol

Laughing Fish was gone before I had any idea what was going on. Perchance to Dream fluttered out of my cart during checkout.:lol

I have to wonder if they were ever there at all really.... I can’t believe they’d sell out in the minutes they did. Either that, or they were only selling one of each print!

I have to wonder if they were ever there at all really.... I can’t believe they’d sell out in the minutes they did. Either that, or they were only selling one of each print!

They went up early. I was anticipating a 12 pm est drop (not sure what that is across the pond :lol). I did manage to snag a Demon’s Quest variant the other day, so, it wasn’t a total wash. Now comes the part where I follow Phantom City Creative like a hawk and try to nab some artist’s proofs.:lol

The thing is though, I was literally refreshing the site every 20 mins. I had a 20 min repeating reminder set and everything:lol :lol So assuming they went live the moment I last did a refresh, then they all sold out within 20 mins max.

Ahh well, never mind. I guess I could just design my own I suppose!

The thing is though, I was literally refreshing the site every 20 mins. I had a 20 min repeating reminder set and everything:lol :lol So assuming they went live the moment I last did a refresh, then they all sold out within 20 mins max.

Ahh well, never mind. I guess I could just design my own I suppose!

Well, like I said, depending on how much you want them, check out Phantom City Creative’s Twitter. They have their own site and they’ll be posting up APs. They’re a little more expensive, but cheaper than you’d get trying the secondary market.

Apparently most of the items Mondo puts up for sale "at a random time" sell out almost instantly, and these BTAS prints were no exception, especially because they all had very small edition sizes and the edition sizes they listed didn't reflect all the in-person gallery sales they already made.

Picked up the expressions pack and you can indeed swap out the heads with the older Jokers. Just apply more heat to the expression pack heads and they will fit the older pegs. I swapped all my older Jokers with new expressions.

Picked up the expressions pack and you can indeed swap out the heads with the older Jokers. Just apply more heat to the expression pack heads and they will fit the older pegs. I swapped all my older Jokers with new expressions.
So you don't need to drill the holes bigger?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

So you don't need to drill the holes bigger?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Exactly, just heat and push. I've got my Expression Pack today and I must say I'm pretty happy of my Joker army! hahahaha
P_20180323_181751.jpg

That's a fun display, blebble! Now you just need six more!
CWtJ_62_-_Joker_Robots.jpg

Exactly, just heat and push. I've got my Expression Pack today and I must say I'm pretty happy of my Joker army! hahahaha
View attachment 400998

THIS is just the inspiring photo I needed for my OG Joker before my Joker Expressions Pack arrives! I just might steal that far left pose/HS idea...

View attachment 400998

Nice lineup!
Is the neck longer on the expression pack body? His head looks to sit rather low on the far left and far right ones.

That's a fun display, blebble! Now you just need six more!
View attachment 400999

thanks! hahaha If I continue like this it wil happen very soon T.T

THIS is just the inspiring photo I needed for my OG Joker before my Joker Expressions Pack arrives! I just might steal that far left pose/HS idea...

That's great! Feel free to use them, i often copy/steal cool ideas i see around, glad if I can help! ;)

L hai già ricevuto in italia?

Yes, 60 euro spedito. Ordinato ieri e arrivato oggi da venditore italiano eBay, ne aveva solo due e si sono esauriti in fretta

Nice lineup!
Is the neck longer on the expression pack body? His head looks to sit rather low on the far left and far right ones.

Nope, the neck is always the same, but heads doesn't fit easy in the ball peg. It requires a lot of heath, and when the plastic get soft you can snap the peg in. The one on the far right looks kinda funny because of the angle but sit pretty well, the one on the left is weird though, it works good and fit the peg but looks goofy and odd.. IDK, I guess is the head itself that looks like that o_O

The worst one is the Expression Pack Joker (treanchcoat one), the peg sucks and the head is VERY loose and easly sit too low on the neck. Glad I had all those Joker because I don't really like how heads fits with that horrible tiny peg X_X

Thanks for the info! I don't have the original Joker, but I'll pick up this pack and am planning on using the sculpt on the far right quite often in my display. :) Looking forward to seeing this in person.

Thanks for the info! I don't have the original Joker, but I'll pick up this pack and am planning on using the sculpt on the far right quite often in my display. :) Looking forward to seeing this in person.

No problem. Tomorrow I will take a better pic of that one because is really a bad photo with a bad angle. That sculpt is one of my fav too! That one and the angry you see on the backgorund are pure awesomness! xD You're gonna love it, it looks and fit very well, don't worry ;)

Here's a couple of pics :D

P_20180324_110313.jpgP_20180324_110334.jpgP_20180324_110408.jpgP_20180324_110440.jpgP_20180324_110721.jpgP_20180324_110840.jpgP_20180324_110902.jpgP_20180324_111022.jpgP_20180324_111145.jpgP_20180324_111253.jpg

Awesome pics, blebble!

Man, after complimenting DCC's paint apps when I saw TNI's pictures, I received a pretty sloppy angry head yesterday. I'm not sure yet if I should bother sending it back or attempt scraping it off? I don't think the teeth will come clean, though. I was really looking forward to that specific head too.
3341ecee181774d21b5b7cd20e85cd7b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Also a thicker black line in his eyes

Back