DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

So when is the Harley expressions coming out ..this line is done isn’t it :crying

If this line is ending, I hope they at least reissue the GNO and AA sets individually for sale :pray:

Don’t everybody freak out again. The DC guy said in a Toy Fair video that they have surprises coming in this line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don’t everybody freak out again. The DC guy said in a Toy Fair video that they have surprises coming in this line.

Exactly and also said surprises coming in the Joker unboxing video on fb a week or two ago.

Finally decided to dig into this line. Now I have Phantasm,Joker Expression pack, Batman Expression pack,Phantasm Batman

ec9746e2b7cddf24b0c83012911f565d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure DCC wants consumers to contact the retailer for replacement stickers. Where did you get yours? And what color is the backer, white or yellow? The yellow one is supposed to be the new, improved sheet.

Ordered it off an Italian distributor. Thanks for for the info regarding the backer color- I do have the first version.

I finished up another custom- Alternate Superman from the episode Brave New Metropolis.
b7bf7194bf7fc61bb87de5bf5a94b634.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Awesome, CaptSpock! Nice retooling on the chest emblem

I want your Ivy. She looks amazing!

Took some backlit pics

08639fe2860c189b57247031eea47b49.jpg
b0fbcefb64b139385956b21c8d2724ef.jpg
a6c1b462b1315d557e730f1deaa0f272.jpg
f0651312d85b097b1519975343f61079.jpg
105e37000b73265c0fbf2c4a03d75841.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

You do that, I'll take v 1.0 off your hands :p

But really man, I kept looking at your sig and the figure and it's perfection, right down to the colors.

You do that, I'll take v 1.0 off your hands :p

But really man, I kept looking at your sig and the figure and it's perfection, right down to the colors.

Hahah actually I'm just improving the same figure, well of them and I kept the 3rd one with no changes as i also like that take on Ivy (yes I have 3 of them thanks to eBay :p)

Thank you! I'm like 95% happy with Ivy now but I will still try to make v.1. 5 ;)

If you don't mind, please allow me to make a couple suggestions that might bring v.1.5 up to 100%
1. Round off that chin (remember, Pam had a very round chin during BTAS)
2. It's the same on both my computer monitors and my phone, so maybe it's lighting or the photo, but the colors on her outfit look to be more on the bluer side (aqua tights, almost teal leotard and gloves/boots) of the spectrum than the greener side (mint/sage tights, emerald/hunter leotard and gloves and boots).

No shop today, because...well, I'm kinda busy.

Cheers

Back