DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I would like to see:

My list:
1) Two Face
2) Scarecrow
3) Red Claw
4) Lock Up
5) Hugo Strange
6) Baby Doll

Vehicle: Batcycle

My list:

BTAS Bruce Wayne
TNBA Bruce Wayne

BTAS **** Grayson
BTAS Barbara Gordon

EDIT: I still find it hilarious that the site auto-censored the short version of "Richard" :rotfl

This is a great idea. Here's my top 5 for BTAS and top 5 for TNBA

BTAS:
Two-Face
Scarecrow
Gray Ghost
Clock King
Maxie Zeus

TNBA:
Penguin
Mad Hatter
Scarface
Calendar Girl
Clayface

This is a great idea. Here's my top 5 for BTAS and top 5 for TNBA

BTAS:
Two-Face
Scarecrow
Gray Ghost
Clock King
Maxie Zeus

TNBA:
Penguin
Mad Hatter
Scarface
Calendar Girl
Clayface

Great list!

All these lists are awesome! I hope we manage to get all of these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s sad that the Jokermobile is indeed officially cancelled, but great to hear they intend to continue with figures.

As for lists, here are my top 5 from each:

BTAS

Two-Face
Scarecrow
Red Claw
Rupert Thorne
Clock King

TNBA

Penguin
Ventriloquist
Mad Hatter
Clayface
Calendar Girl

But hopefully we’ll get more BTAS characters. I’d love to get Lock Up, Maxie Zeus, Gray Ghost, Bruce Wayne, Hugo Strange, Kyodai Ken, Baby Doll, and Hardac Batman too.

My BTAS 5 pack would be:

1) Two Face
2) Scarecrow
3) Rupert Thorne
4) Hugo Strange
5) Clock King

Then I could easily consider my collection complete but would still buy any other figures that were made.

As I said earlier, I am more than happy to handle the correspondence between us fans and DCC, unless someone else believes they would have a better chance of a response (prior relationship, etc).

I agree that we should come up with an "official" want list, that we collectively agree on and present that to DCC. I will keep checking back and compile a spreadsheet that averages the responses to determine our list. How many do you think we should "ask" for? Five... Ten?

My BTAS top five list:
Two-Face
Scarecrow
Gray Ghost
Bruce Wayne
Rupert

If I am picking a top five for BTAS
My BTAS 5 pack would be:
1) Two Face
2) Scarecrow
3) Rupert Thorne
4) Hugo Strange
5) Clock King
...um ok those 5...

As for TNBA
1) Penguin
2) Batwoman
3) Mad Hatter
4) Clayface
5) Ventriloquist and Scarface

I feel as though we ought to wait until ToyFair to see what DCC show there before getting into petition territory. I think at that point we’ll know for sure what the future of the line holds.

The guy at TNI said he got an official response stating that the line will continue despite the Jokermobile being cancelled, so we could still see new figures at ToyFair in February.

I feel as though we ought to wait until ToyFair to see what DCC show there before getting into petition territory. I think at that point we’ll know for sure what the future of the line holds.

The guy at TNI said he got an official response stating that the line will continue despite the Jokermobile being cancelled, so we could still see new figures at ToyFair in February.
Call me a pessimist, but I have a suspicion that all we'll see at Toyfair, as far as this line goes, will be the Harley and Joker Expressions packs. If that's not all we see, I still have a feeling that's all that's gonna make it to retail.

Call me a pessimist, but I have a suspicion that all we'll see at Toyfair, as far as this line goes, will be the Harley and Joker Expressions packs. If that's not all we see, I still have a feeling that's all that's gonna make it to retail.
I still say there are some figures that have already been sculpted for quite some time that haven’t been shown yet. Doesn’t mean that they will see the light of day but I still think if that is the case and they’ve already been done that this only a plus for us. While I do think this line is winding down regardless, I think there is at least one year’s worth of life (Approximately 8-10ish figures)left in it.

100% agree. I wasn't talking about a petition anyway, just a friendly letter to DCC saying they still had "loyal fans who collectively agreed they'd like these figures...".

But I agree with you, let's see how ToyFair goes... they may surprise us all with our dream box set of all the figures we want! Who knows!

Idk if anyone still interested but BBTS has the deluxe Batmobile set for $99, I just order one. Sold my first edition Batmobile for $70 on offerup. So $99 is a great deal they also have The Batwing for $109
2d201ff6e030e34a18f37449125ae06f.jpg
e8d16d763aabd6cf5e88c79f30daa400.jpg

My NBA list:

Mad Hatter
Calendar Girl
Penguin
Gordon
Bullock
Montoya
Clayface

My BTAS list is 90% similar to pug201's one xD

1) Two Face
2) Scarecrow
3) Rupert Thorne
4) Hugo Strange
5) Grey Ghost

Well, since it's BTAS 25th Anniversary, shouldn't we do a top 25 final figures list from that show? ;)

1) HARDAC Batman (3 headsculpts and exchangeable chest beacons)
2) Two Face (with removable trench coat and trench coat arms)
3) Rupert Thorne
4) Sid the Squid (with Batman's cowl in a coffin)
5) Charlie Collins
6) Bruce Wayne
7) D-ick Grayson
9) Barbara Gordon
10) Selina Kyle
11) Clock King
12) Hugo Strange
13) Scarecrow (three headsculpts: S1, S2, unmasked)
14) "Retro" Batman (pouched belt outfit, additional unmasked headsculpt with cowl in the back)
15) Red Claw
16) Grey Ghost (exchangeable unmasked headsculpt)
17) Mayor Hill
18) Summer Gleeson (with broadcast camera on tripod)
19) Kyodai Ken (exchangeable unmasked headsculpt)
20) Knuckles, Vinnie, or Kowalski (Joker's henchman figure)
21) Harvey Dent
22) Pamela Iseley (red dress)
23) Leslie Thompkins
24) Jetpack Joker (with battle damaged outfit)
25) Ultimate Batman (with Glider, flashlight, throwing star, Bat-cuffs, articulated torso, new regular headsculpt (Kenner's was the most accurate so far), removable cowl with battle damaged Bruce Waye headculpt, new smiling headsculpt, thumbs up hand, pointing hand, splayed finger reaching hand, open flat hands, exchangeable chest logo (slashed), Mask of the Phantasm spread cape (already exists, but scrapped from the previous expression pack), closed cape, Bat-Cycle helmet

- Bat-Cycle (includes Robin, with new stern facial expression and removable / exchangeable helmet)
- GCPD Cop Car (iconic vehicle, featured in most episodes, Gordon, Montoya and Bulloch need a mode of transportation) - includes generic GCPD cop
- Batboat (never made outside of the ERTL DIE-CAST release in 1992) - includes exclusive Captian Clown, barrel and wave base
- SWAT Truck - includes generic SWAT figure

These figures would IMO make the line feel complete and could be packed up in various 5-Pack combinations to justify the production of less-action oriented characters.

We can all give Croc his big rock when Tamashii puts these out next year!
788e9771ff2c4e5057f188b4e4a2feba.jpg
1d603d809207bc17ade4dd8cf68ca59d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

BTAS:
1) Scarecrow
2) Two Face
3) Clock King
4) Rupert Thorne
5) Red Claw
6) Hugo Strange
7) Sewer King
8) Baby Doll
9) Gray Ghost
10) H.A.R.D.A.C. Batman

TNBA: