DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Comic shop was having a 50% action figures sale for Black Friday, so I was able to get the boxset along with the DKR 3 pack that I've been wanting for quite sometime. Haven't opened either yet, but I have to say I like the boxset much more in person.

i2T2HDv.jpg

Still wish these were released individually so I could have gotten a double of Bane.

oh damn what do I see there? A Daredevil figure in a Batman Threat? even if this is off topic, but do you have a better view on it? I would like to see.

I made myself a quick and easy new diorama today, one I’ve been wanting to do for a while now. Ivy’s greenhouse lair :D

AA26D9B4-5478-4A2B-AC5D-27B603C760D0.jpg BD2F6D2D-F76E-493F-BCEA-4142057446F0.jpg 8498A7AD-C435-4EFE-A316-0C17ECD29DBF.jpg 43D3DB93-D735-4DE9-B999-C1D022A15957.jpg 0706A46E-3C25-4249-A2A9-A470D54B9187.jpg E7738521-E917-4586-81DD-C642CCF213E8.jpg

That's really cool, sfa!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comic shop was having a 50% action figures sale for Black Friday, so I was able to get the boxset along with the DKR 3 pack that I've been wanting for quite sometime. Haven't opened either yet, but I have to say I like the boxset much more in person.

Still wish these were released individually so I could have gotten a double of Bane.

Damn, that looks awesome! I've searched for that set too but got no luck xD I could only see online because in Italy we do not have comic shop that make good deal on figures T.T Can I ask you how much you payed for it? (TDKR Set)

I made myself a quick and easy new diorama today, one I’ve been wanting to do for a while now. Ivy’s greenhouse lair :D

Awesome as always man! Hey you should talk us more about your Instagram page, it have some very cool pics!!! You should add it to your banner or something xDD

Damn, that looks awesome! I've searched for that set too but got no luck xD I could only see online because in Italy we do not have comic shop that make good deal on figures T.T Can I ask you how much you payed for it? (TDKR Set)

Came out to I think $35 USD. Been watching it forever on Amazon, thinking it would drop like the Batman Beyond set but for whatever reason its never gone under $58 and I think the cheapest I've ever seen it online elsewhere was $50 before shipping. I'm just glad the shop still had one left. I got there thinking I'd have to fight other customers over the sale, but everyone at that time was there for the $1 comics. I was the only one walking out with a stack of toys taller than me :p

They also had the Superman animated set, which was really tempting but that one seems to drop a lot on Amazon so I decided to prioritize with the stuff I felt would be harder to get at a such a great price. Plus Superman had some paint gloop on his chest (and tbh, it wasn't as impressive in person as the other sets :( ).

Thanks everyone! :D

And thank you Blebble! There is a small icon under my name/picture on the left side which links to my Instagram account, but I may add one under my banner too soon :)

Whoa. That diorama is stunning! That's an amazing piece of art.

Great dio!

The rock for Croc came from an older Marvel Hulk figure. Not sure which one, but a quick search on ebay should turn them up for anyone interested.

Came out to I think $35 USD. Been watching it forever on Amazon, thinking it would drop like the Batman Beyond set but for whatever reason its never gone under $58 and I think the cheapest I've ever seen it online elsewhere was $50 before shipping. I'm just glad the shop still had one left. I got there thinking I'd have to fight other customers over the sale, but everyone at that time was there for the $1 comics. I was the only one walking out with a stack of toys taller than me :p

They also had the Superman animated set, which was really tempting but that one seems to drop a lot on Amazon so I decided to prioritize with the stuff I felt would be harder to get at a such a great price. Plus Superman had some paint gloop on his chest (and tbh, it wasn't as impressive in person as the other sets :( ).

Wow that was an awesome deal! Congratulation, you're making me die in envy now hahaha xDDD

Thanks everyone! :D

And thank you Blebble! There is a small icon under my name/picture on the left side which links to my Instagram account, but I may add one under my banner too soon :)

LOL Im a total dumb, sorry I didn't noticed that before! xDDD

I've said before that the only currently unannounced figure I can imagine wanting to buy is The Clock King, but I'd totally sign a petition for you guys to get "Batman: The Animated Series" Two-Face and Scarecrow (along with "The New Batman Adventures" Penguin) if it'd make a difference. You deserve it for being loyal collectors of this line and I agree that it would feel incomplete without those two. I might even pick up that Penguin if it's done nicely because I love his design so much. I was thinking I'm not going to buy any figures that were already good in the old figure line (although that old "New Batman Adventures" Penguin is imperfect due to his monocle being coloured in grey), but I can't resist the ones that are rendered perfectly.

I can also sign the petition although I want NBA figures more than btas ones

Guys...someone is able to do this petition ? Can we list the characters we need?

Guys...someone is able to do this petition ? Can we list the characters we need?

If we do this, we need to narrow it down to a small number of figures. If we list too many it’s just going to be too overwhelming to them and ALL of the characters are just going to be overlooked. If we can do a poll that would be the best way to determine which characters are wanted the most. Possibly a top 8 or 10 with the hopes of getting at least the top 4 or 5 out of that. While I think we all know who the most wanted figures likely are I think a decent poll allows everyone a chance to at least give their most wanted figure a shot. Leave it up for a few weeks so everyone gets a vote. At the end we send the results of the poll to DCC.

I'm in for the petition to include BTAS Two-Face, Scarecrow, Clock King, and HARDAC Batman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since DCC seems to be in 5-pack mode, I suggest we list the top five figures we each want. Here's mine:

BTAS Two-Face
BTAS Scarecrow
TNBA Penguin
Gray Ghost
Hugo Strange

With Toy Fair right around the corner, we'd better hurry.

Since DCC seems to be in 5-pack mode, I suggest we list the top five figures we each want. Here's mine:

BTAS Two-Face
BTAS Scarecrow
TNBA Penguin
Gray Ghost
Hugo Strange

With Toy Fair right around the corner, we'd better hurry.

Well,Okay......Here's mine:

-STAS Lex Luthor
-STAS Metallo
-STAS Lobo
-STAS Toyman
-STAS Darkseid

My list:
1) Two Face Tas
2) Scarecrow Tas
3) Clock King
4) Grey Ghost
5) Rupert Thorne

Vehicle: Batcycle

Back