DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

So..we have to wait until february to see some new release? And now...what we do? :( ufffffff

Because it's Batman Day! Batman The Animated Series 2.jpg

Had fun taking photos the whole day... would like to share some.
Worlds Finest.jpg
Superman.jpg

Great shots, Bono. Thanks for sharing.

I was disappointed nothing new was revealed as well. After last year's two double-page spreads showcasing the Batman Animated line, I was hoping DCC would slip something into this year's free comics, too. Nothing. No action figure ads whatsoever.

Couple that with the revelation that Kevin Kiniry is stepping down by the end of the year and my Batman Day ended on a sad note. Thanks, Harley. :pfft:

Great shots, Bono. Thanks for sharing.

I was disappointed nothing new was revealed as well. After last year's two double-page spreads showcasing the Batman Animated line, I was hoping DCC would slip something into this year's free comics, too. Nothing. No action figure ads whatsoever.

Couple that with the revelation that Kevin Kiniry is stepping down by the end of the year and my Batman Day ended on a sad note. Thanks, Harley. :pfft:

Oh, sad to hear that :(

Anyone ? :)

just missing these, if you can post a screen from the show. I found the joker's gun in Joker's Wild, but it's not accurate. Maybe you found it in another episode?

animatedidn2.jpg
View attachment 367401

Some pics of my collection, sorry for the horrible quality and the bad light ^^"
Also sorry to Zelu for stole his Freeze pose xDD ahahaha
DCC piss me off very often with a lot of choices but I really love this collection so far xD Now I just have to find a place for the Batmobile :D

P_20170926_165350.jpgP_20170926_165425.jpgP_20170926_165440.jpg
P_20170926_165521.jpgP_20170926_165531.jpgP_20170926_165642.jpg
P_20170926_165837.jpgP_20170926_165907.jpgP_20170926_170039.jpg
P_20170926_170216.jpgP_20170926_170222.jpg

Great photos Blebble!! Those are some fantastic poses and an awesome display! :D

Looks good, blebble!

Now I'm wondering if anyone's drawn up a list of what figures Kenner offered back in the day that DCC hasn't yet. Obviously I'm not concerned about in-house variants, just figures based on characters as they appeared in the animated series.

Looks good, blebble!

Now I'm wondering if anyone's drawn up a list of what figures Kenner offered back in the day that DCC hasn't yet. Obviously I'm not concerned about in-house variants, just figures based on characters as they appeared in the animated series.

Bruce Wayne (BTAS and TNBA); Scarecrow/Two Face (BTAS); Gordon/Penguin (TNBA)

Great collection and poses!!! :clap

Great photos Blebble!! Those are some fantastic poses and an awesome display! :D

Pictures look awesome!

Looks good, blebble!

Thank you guys! :)

Great display Blebble!!

Where did you guys get the playing cards from? I think I've seen them on Zelu's Joker custom as well...

So many great displays in the last couple of pages! I just got Harley today she goes great with Joker, also have Batman, Riddler, Ra's al Ghul. Have to catch up gonna get so many more!

IMG_7388.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great display Blebble!!

Where did you guys get the playing cards from? I think I've seen them on Zelu's Joker custom as well...

Thanks man! Those particular cards are my design xD If you wanna use them too feel free to downolad them. Print size I've used is 1,6cm x 0,9cm ;) Here's the link to my page for the download: https://sta.sh/2p97ctnk597

So many great displays in the last couple of pages! I just got Harley today she goes great with Joker, also have Batman, Riddler, Ra's al Ghul. Have to catch up gonna get so many more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulation dude! Lovely pose! :D I've ordered today from china a messed up spare Joker.. Can't wait to customize it :D I have an idea... you'll all gonna see my evil plan hahaah

Very classy display blebble! And some awesome poses to boot!

Thanks a lot sir :)

No one remember this accessories from which episodes came from? :pray:

animatedidn2.jpg

Back