DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Thanks zelu :D The knife is ok, but I can't find the antibiotics and the camera on leather wings :(. Can you post the frame or the mins?

I'm not home right now so I cannot check.

Antibiotic thingy could also be from"Almost Got 'Im" when Batman got stung by the little birds in The Penguin's story.

Lol, I always knew there is something evil with this hand pose

IMG_6126.jpg

DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

LoL! Good catch, batmon85!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally saved up enough money to buy the rogues gallery 5 pack and Bane's leg snapped off right out of the package and the other figures have very loose, wobbly joints and can barely hold themselves up. Did the quality drop for this 5 pack or something?!?!?! very upset to have to take this back to the comic shop . . .

Very sad to hear (and see!) that Clock King :( The 5-pack has been fine for me. The figures are all sturdy and don't seem any worse than previous waves. I guess some duds must get past the QC stage.

Hope you can get a replacement OK!

Batman Day is tomorrow. Is there a chance that DCC will reveal something for the occasion? Especially considering they won't be at NYCC?

Personally I'm hoping for a Batcycle.

They did tease that they would reveal something in the live BTAS Q&A they did on Facebook last week. No idea what though, but my best guess is a Grey Ghost figure reveal.

Thanks zelu :D The knife is ok, but I can't find the antibiotics and the camera on leather wings :(. Can you post the frame or the mins?

My bad about the accessories in "On Leather Wings" so the hunt for the camera episode's reference is on ;)

I've been wondering myself. What even is the white thing with Harley?
I was actually thinking that maybe the white thing was champagne foam that clips on top of the bottle? I don't know, though.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Batman Day is tomorrow. Is there a chance that DCC will reveal something for the occasion? Especially considering they won't be at NYCC?

Personally I'm hoping for a Batcycle.

Did we happen to get any reveals that anyone knows?

I'm still wondering if they'll announce figures from the recent Batman Harley Quinn movie. I have my doubts. The reception seemed split on the movie. The only figures of interest in my opinion would be Nightwing with his new do, Floronic Man, and Swamp Thing. Harley, Ivy, and Batman are pretty much the same as TNBA versions we already have. Plus I think they would have tried to have them release around the same time as the DVD/BluRay.

Quick Edit: I suppose they could have a variant Ivy figure with glowing green eyes and vines all over her skin from after she ate the "Special Yam" and a new Harley figure in her "Super Babes" waitress outfit.

Did we happen to get any reveals that anyone knows?

I'm still wondering if they'll announce figures from the recent Batman Harley Quinn movie. I have my doubts. The reception seemed split on the movie. The only figures of interest in my opinion would be Nightwing with his new do, Floronic Man, and Swamp Thing. Harley, Ivy, and Batman are pretty much the same as TNBA versions we already have. Plus I think they would have tried to have them release around the same time as the DVD/BluRay.

Quick Edit: I suppose they could have a variant Ivy figure with glowing green eyes and vines all over her skin from after she ate the "Special Yam" and a new Harley figure in her "Super Babes" waitress outfit.

New Deluxe Harley wing, with Harley Bud and Lou. Stoked on this bad boy lol

lol2.jpg

lol.jpg

Is that a joke? That better be a joke.

Sent from my Ornithopter using The Force

I can't believe someone trashed their Batwing to make that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's from DC Collectibles official Facebook page. It's probably a defective one or a slightly off prototype they had lying around.

I distinctly remember hearing there was a high probability of having reveals today to commemorate the BTAS Anniversary...

Were they late and that's why they came up with Harley highjacking the celebration? The videos seem highly suspect. Either there's a good strategy behind it, or they came up with a filler on the spot.

I have been waiting enthusiastically for today's reveals only to be disappointed.

All that Harley talk had me thinking that the reveals might actually have something to with the Batman Harley Quinn movie.

Nothing has been mentioned today, maybe they will say something @ nycc, but I'm pretty sure big news will be reveled next year @ nytf.

It's sad there was no reveal yesterday, especially after them very heavily hinting there would be one in the live Q&A they did on Facebook. But at least we know there IS new stuff that they're not showing, so hopefully we'll get to see it all at NYTF in February.

Back