DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Quality screencap of ivy :lol

That hair... I want to build a nest in it

attachment.php

stevie-wonder-chokes-up-remembering-prince-anderson-cooper-cnn-video-watch.png

"I approve of her hair sculpt as well as my own!" - Stevie Wonder

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone seen this twoface proto ??????????????

Has anyone seen this twoface proto ??????????????

No...
I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking at though. Clearly we can see a variant of the existing BTAS Joker in the foreground, but in the background... is that actually a BTAS Two-Face FIGURE? Or is it just some sort of a drawing? Background's so dark and blurry that it's hard to really tell. When you look at his his legs they seem way too stylistic to be an actual figure. See how they appear so curved? At least that's my take. Is the background simply some of Irene's 2-D artwork?

Great find! I wonder if that's a new statue prototype? The legs look too skinny and he seems pretty posed. Either way, I'm surprised she can display something that hasn't been revealed.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I wonder if that's a new statue prototype? The legs look too skinny and he seems pretty posed.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

That's what I was saying. While I see some 3-D aspects to him, I don't quite see "Action Figure". Maybe it is an upcoming statue. Not to mention that every place that a figure would normally have noticeable articulation (elbow/knee joints) is covered in shadow. Hard to tell.

I am holding back a burst of excitement over that picture . . . that looks like TBNA Two Face's tommy gun . . . i don't know, that really does look like the two face figure we've been waiting for lol come on DC Collectibles!

I saw the pic!!! I was there today!! Not sure if I go there tomorrow, she's going to be there, if I can make it tomorrow, I'll ask her.

I met today Irene -she's really cool! I asked her about upcoming releases and she told me that the guy in charge of this specific line left like a month ago, after making the Harley expression pack, she hasn't received any order to design more figures.

I know you're just the messenger, but...
90e42fcf67f1068a195fefae7960a1ad.gif

Lol, a bit dramatic but this line is so close to completion. Well, I'm currently planning customs to try and finish it off if they really are done.

It's very hard to tell, but it certainly does LOOK like a DC Collectibles BTAS Two-Face. But it begs the question where on earth did that image come from? Did she provide it herself? It also raises more questions like are DCC holding out on us with a Two-Face and Scarecrow?

Nachobat, your news is very saddening and worrying indeed :(

I just ask a last effort to Dcc for release the figures we need : Clock King, Two Face, Scare Crow , Thorne and Grey Ghost ! I will pay also 200 Dollars for a 5 pack like this...It could be fantastic... what we can do to let us hear?!!! :pray:
N.B. The series is at 80%...Dcc have to do this for us...

And TNBA Penguin thanks.

He's a bit more important Clock King.

That Two-Face pic is not a figure for sure, this line does not have ANKLE PIVOT anymore ^^"

Maybe the line is in stand by, but when she gave me that sad news i told her that people still want to see figures like classic scarecrow and two face , she didn't say anything about that two face pic. So 1- She made that design and she's not allowed to say anything about it or 2- she's not responsable of the design of that printed canvas. Still, the question remains, where is that pic from?

It's very confusing to me. If it's not a DCC figure, what could it be?

DCC aren't currently making an Animated Series statue line. Sure, they've got an upcoming Animated Harley statue, but it's not a line.

This Two-Face also doesn't look like it's from the Diamond statue series. Those always come on some kind of mini diorama. And I'm not even sure Irene works for them. I'm not aware of her working an anything BTAS related other than the DCC figures.

This Two-Face also looks like it fits in with the DCC figures. Proportionaly I mean. And it does look to have the same gun from the TNBA version.

So my only other guess is that it's from something else entirely. Another company doing BTAS related merch.

It's very confusing to me. If it's not a DCC figure, what could it be?

DCC aren't currently making an Animated Series statue line. Sure, they've got an upcoming Animated Harley statue, but it's not a line.

This Two-Face also doesn't look like it's from the Diamond statue series. Those always come on some kind of mini diorama. And I'm not even sure Irene works for them. I'm not aware of her working an anything BTAS related other than the DCC figures.

This Two-Face also looks like it fits in with the DCC figures. Proportionaly I mean. And it does look to have the same gun from the TNBA version.

So my only other guess is that it's from something else entirely. Another company doing BTAS related merch.

It could be from the upcoming Eaglemoss figurine collection previewed at this years SDCC as its got a similar style/pose to it.

SDCC-2017-Eaglemoss-Display-039.jpg

Back