DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Toychestnews now has the GCPD 5pk listed for August 30th. The question is: Where is Superman? I'm glad he's already seen an early release globally, otherwise, I'd be really worried.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Wasn't scheduled until July -- like Batgirl -- so no reason to worry. Also they're doig the unboxing on Faceboom next Thursday so all good.

I was asking because Batgirl has had a release date of July 19th for a little while now and Superman hasn't popped up yet. They tend to go in order of release and now the GCPD set is up. I know he'll come out, it's just odd that they've currently skipped him.

I have a last minute question for you guys! I am heading to Denver Comic-Con this weekend where Kevin Conroy is one of the scheduled guests. I would love to have him sign DCC's Animated Series Batmobile (and eventually have anyone else affiliated with show I would meet also sign it). However, due to its size, I don't think it's practical to carry the entire car around all day at a convention (and future conventions to get additional autographs), whether it's in the very large original box (which I still have) or just in a plastic bag or some bubble wrap.

Do any of you know if there's an easy way to disassemble the Batmobile? It'd be great to just be able to take a piece/section of the car to conventions and have guests sign that piece, then go home, re-install that piece, then rinse and repeat for future conventions. Have any of you done that before? Is it even possible without irreparably damaging the car?

I have a last minute question for you guys! I am heading to Denver Comic-Con this weekend where Kevin Conroy is one of the scheduled guests. I would love to have him sign DCC's Animated Series Batmobile (and eventually have anyone else affiliated with show I would meet also sign it). However, due to its size, I don't think it's practical to carry the entire car around all day at a convention (and future conventions to get additional autographs), whether it's in the very large original box (which I still have) or just in a plastic bag or some bubble wrap.

Do any of you know if there's an easy way to disassemble the Batmobile? It'd be great to just be able to take a piece/section of the car to conventions and have guests sign that piece, then go home, re-install that piece, then rinse and repeat for future conventions. Have any of you done that before? Is it even possible without irreparably damaging the car?

Wow that a great idea, but from i can tell from my own car; i never seen that done before of take it apart. interesting challenge but i'm not sure if it possible.

Awesome. Thanks. Liking Supes more and more now. Looking forward to to seeing your pics too!

Here's Supes and Lois currently displayed with my fiance's collection.

20170701_062846.jpg
20170701_062859.jpg
20170701_062342.jpg
20170701_062515.jpg
20170701_062536.jpg
20170701_062613.jpg
20170701_062824.jpg

need some help guys. Is there a way to rotate the photos?

Here's Supes and Lois currently displayed with my fiance's collection.

Great collection man, thanks for share :D
So disappointed though... no ankle pivot or any kind of thigh swivle? same old LAZY DCC -.-

Thanks for the photos - but I gotta say, not loving Lois at all. The duck lips, ridiculous eye liner and the one arched eyebrow? What the?

Also, they couldn't be bothered painting the belt loops on Supes huh?

Iffy sculpts and iffier paint apps it seems.

I see they were making Lois Lame.

I'm actually waiting for the Supes Lois 2-pack, but I'm not that excited about the ducklips they sculpted on her based on those close-ups. Speaking of which, Supes looks a lot like Henry Cavill in the close-ups...good or bad thing?

Last edited:

I made a couple of small buildings to spice up some of my displays recently:
80df0f98a4c143495ba2373cb7f9149c.jpg
e04b44c068b174a1f57d6f640f2019b2.jpg

Livewire, Etrigan, and Klarion are just hanging out until their proper space opens up.
c5d7b0e95cc7b6fe2fc1e7205f93557d.jpg
bb9a994d05230e4549995f1614bd8fa6.jpg

Those are awesome CaptSpock!! Great stuff. And fantastic posing on your figures too! :clap

Cool display, CaptSpock!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c5d7b0e95cc7b6fe2fc1e7205f93557d.jpg

Very cool! Just out of curiosity, how much would you charge to make something like that for collectors?

When is that Joker's expression pack releasing

When is that Joker's expression pack releasing

It's supposedly going to be released next March, but that could change between now and then. There's likely going to be some kind of official date at SDCC.

Back