DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Wow, great price. I'd honestly get rid of some of mine if I could, but all of these seem to have been produced in healthy quantities, and the demand just doesn't seem to be there.

Yeah, DC Collectibles cranked these things out by the droves. All of my LCS are flooded with them.
I think they would have done much better as more limited releases.

How good is DC about getting replacements for figures? Just got this last sunday on the bat signal set and the foot broke off of my batman
ba2a578d250e1ebc93533830e92be378.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How good is DC about getting replacements for figures? Just got this last sunday on the bat signal set and the foot broke off of my batman
ba2a578d250e1ebc93533830e92be378.jpg

Where did you get it from?

They used to take care of it but now they'll tell you to contact who you got it from.
Yeah I remember you posting this a few months ago. Yeah it's true they were pretty good about fixing these issues about a year ago but they must have had to do it too often and gave up unfortunately.

I used -
[email protected]
with ATTN: Kevin in the subject.

I guess it would be worth a try if all else fails Ropen. I'd contact your seller first though because it might take a few weeks for Kevin to even reply. See what the seller can do for you first.

I got from Heroes and Fantasies a direct DC retailer I called them up and since they give you All Sales Final warning I contacted them about it and they told me about how they no longer exchange DC merchandise because according to them DC no longer refunds them for exchanges like they used to, they mentioned that only big retailer stores do but mind you the toy store I got it from is the biggest comic book store in town. I sent the email but i feel hopeless nothing will get done.

I wouldn't expect much, but you should still email Kevin and give it a shot. A buddy of mine sent an email about a broken fig a few months back and was basically told he's out of luck, they don't replace ****. DCC has really gone down hill in almost every aspect. Aside from the few figs I'm waiting for to finish up this line, I'm pretty much done purchasing anything they put out

I got from Heroes and Fantasies a direct DC retailer I called them up and since they give you All Sales Final warning I contacted them about it and they told me about how they no longer exchange DC merchandise because according to them DC no longer refunds them for exchanges like they used to, they mentioned that only big retailer stores do but mind you the toy store I got it from is the biggest comic book store in town. I sent the email but i feel hopeless nothing will get done.
I wouldn't expect much, but you should still email Kevin and give it a shot. A buddy of mine sent an email about a broken fig a few months back and was basically told he's out of luck, they don't replace ****. DCC has really gone down hill in almost every aspect. Aside from the few figs I'm waiting for to finish up this line, I'm pretty much done purchasing anything they put out

Well that's some B.S.

DCC really needs to stand behind it's products. Both to us and the companies that sell their merchandise.

I actually wonder how people handle this figures... I never had a single problem or breakage with any figure and I have almost 30 of them.. I mean, we know this things are fragile, be careful! :D (shell dives are not in this category of course). One of the first "rules" in the action figure world for me is "know what you buy". If I know something is very fragile I handle it like is made of glass xDDDD

I actually wonder how people handle this figures... I never had a single problem or breakage with any figure and I have almost 30 of them.. I mean, we know this things are fragile, be careful! :D (shell dives are not in this category of course). One of the first "rules" in the action figure world for me is "know what you buy". If I know something is very fragile I handle it like is made of glass xDDDD
Well you can't get too crazy with them. Some of the YouTube reviewers bend and twist the figures like rubber bands lol. I'm just waiting for a snap. But there are still a lot of these that are broken right out of or still in the box. Or even with the carefulest of hands. My Catwoman's elbow just snapped right off bending it only a few degrees. Roxy's nose on her rocket looked like it had E.D. It was bent several degrees downward. Right out of the box. I sent that right back to BBTS and they replaced it. DCC replaced my broken Batman and Catwoman figures. Sometimes careful handling doesn't really matter.

Well you can't get too crazy with them. Some of the YouTube reviewers bend and twist the figures like rubber bands lol. I'm just waiting for a snap. But there are still a lot of these that are broken right out of or still in the box. Or even with the carefulest of hands. My Catwoman's elbow just snapped right off bending it only a few degrees. Roxy's nose on her rocket looked like it had E.D. It was bent several degrees downward. Right out of the box. I sent that right back to BBTS and they replaced it. DCC replaced my broken Batman and Catwoman figures. Sometimes careful handling doesn't really matter.

wow, I consider myself pretty lucky then since all my figures arrive from international ships and boxes are often half smashed when arrive to me. Some of them I'm sure was used like soccer balls :D

I kid you not the peg was super tight and barely moved it to adjust his legs to not fall for his top being heavy and it broke off, snapped, it was careful handling.

Wanted to show you my Firefly fig but can't upload pics from my mobile phone. Cool fig although painting was kinda sloppy in this fig. Hope DCC can release more NBA figures, looking forward to see mad hatter and calendar girl!!

Just sucks to still see these figures have QC issues. I'm glad I only bought a few of them and didn't collect the whole line after I had to return three of mine after each one of them snapped and/or broke (two on the legs, one on the torso) with just the smallest of pressure on the joints. Blew my mind that a Batman I had just bought snapped at the torso right after I got him out of the package as I was putting him in the cockpit of the Batmobile. Just sad, especially with how awesome the Batmobile, Batwing and Bat Signal all turned out to be.

I do not think we will have to worry about it much longer. I think the line is going cold unfortunately. Dc Collectible seem to be in the midst of a mid life crisis, with cancelled figures/lines all over the place.

I doubt they would even look twice at an email reference a broken figure these days.

I do not think we will have to worry about it much longer. I think the line is going cold unfortunately. Dc Collectible seem to be in the midst of a mid life crisis, with cancelled figures/lines all over the place.

I doubt they would even look twice at an email reference a broken figure these days.

Hmmm too bad. It's kind of losing momentum for me though anyhow. I'll be happy with what has been announced plus TNBA Penguin and BTAS Two-Face and Scarecrow and if it ends I think I'll be satisfied. Hopefully it'll continue regardless.

I think if things were handled differently, or if there was more luck with the things DCC couldn't control (whatever they may be), the line would have been much stronger, and we'd be looking at things like a TNBA Batmobile by now. There was such excitement in the beginning, but QC issues, and the huge delays on waves really hurt the line in the long run. And aside from that, the issues DCC seems to be having as a company that you guys have brought up definitely dont help.

At one point there was so much excitement that we would be having this vast DCAU, with Superman and Batman Beyond and later JLU. Wouldn't be surprised if the BB and Superman 2 pack are all we ever get from each series.

Before this ends, I wish they'd release a Bruce Wayne 2-pack, with BTAS (brown blazer) and TNBA (black suit); heck, make it a 3-pack and throw in Old Bruce from Batman Beyond.

Back