DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Hey so this is probably really weird and idk if it'll work but anyone who has both versions of the Joker, I was wondering if the heads could be swapped and if so what that looked like.

Just finished going through this thread and catching up :L have to say, seeing the photos and customs has been the best part- so the more the better! So far ive got (ranked favourite to least favourite):
Joker tnba
Batman tnba
scarecrow tnba
Clayface
Riddler btas
Catwoman btas
Hatter btas
Ivy tnba

And want: two face, ventriloquist and man bat for sure.

Its good fun trying to track these down for a good price and glad there is another Irish collector somewhere in this thread!

Anyone else got a ranked list they want to share? :)

Something just dawned on me, with a possible second hatless Montoya headsculpt coming with the 5-pack, I'd have a female head to use for a custom unmasked character. Question is, which character's head shape does she most closely resemble. Of all unmasked female characters Selina and Andrea would be my favourites.

Just finished going through this thread and catching up :L have to say, seeing the photos and customs has been the best part- so the more the better! So far ive got (ranked favourite to least favourite):
Joker tnba
Batman tnba
scarecrow tnba
Clayface
Riddler btas
Catwoman btas
Hatter btas
Ivy tnba

And want: two face, ventriloquist and man bat for sure.

Its good fun trying to track these down for a good price and glad there is another Irish collector somewhere in this thread!

Anyone else got a ranked list they want to share? :)

Batman (TAS)
Manbat
Clayface
Jim Gordon
Harvey Bullock
Joker (NBA)
Harley Quinn (NBA)
Scarecrow
Phantasm
Batman (DKR)

Would you say the Paint Work of the Face is good? Due the package it is hard for me to say.

s-l1600.jpg

well unfortunally this catwoman looks better than those at my local store and that means alot. :/

Am I the only one who hates the packaging of this line? Once you open its hard for the packing to be re usable at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I the only one who hates the packaging of this line? Once you open its hard for the packing to be re usable at all

All of my packaging ends up in the bin so I am fine with it.

It's not just you. I don't get why everything from the Designer Series to the TV figures to the Icons line has collector friendly packaging, but this one doesn't and I never have, but I suppose I have gotten used to it over time. To my mind, that's one of the only good things I like about the recent trend of doing multi-packs. At least with those, you get the same collector friendly packaging as the deluxe figures, vehicles, etc.

For me there would be way too many figures in the line to store in the packaging DCC usually uses. I tried it at first with the Capullo figures and ended up throwing them away since they took up so much space.

Anyone know what's going on with the release schedule?

Is Batgirl the only remaining single pack along with villains 5 pack and the batcave set?

I wish they'd announce new figures. :(

Batgirl is scheduled for release in July.
The GCPD 5-pack is August.
The Batcave is October.

The only other set I'm aware of is the Joker Expressions set and that's not hitting until sometime in 2018.

Batgirl is scheduled for release in July.
The GCPD 5-pack is August.
The Batcave is October.

The only other set I'm aware of is the Joker Expressions set and that's not hitting until sometime in 2018.

Also the Superman and Lois 2 pack

Also the Superman and Lois 2 pack

Also August, according to Amazon. That's going to be an expensive month. DCC really needs to spread these releases out more in 2018.

Back