DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Wow...I want do it as in photo

thanks :D I wish I can do it too but in the photo edit I've changed so many things that a regular repaint cannot fix X_X

That's a great photoshop! My problem with the Bruce Wayne sculpt is more the expression they went with. Whenever I picture BTAS Bruce, I always picture him smirking. I wish they'd gone with a smirking expression instead.

Thanks man :D yeah that's a good point too! :) while I was searching pictures to use as reference for draw over the figure most of Brucie's faces was smiling in google image :D The one in the expression pack is so grumpy cat instead xDDDD anyway, congratulation again for your setup, looks always better and better!

Again, perfect.

Thank you sir Kyodai :D I hope to see a figure of Ken one day..

received_10212255906654771.jpg

Welcome The Skull to the Batman Animated Series figure thread! I love your photos and reviews in the Marvel Legends line. This line is my favorite "cheaper" collectible line.

Welcome The Skull to the Batman Animated Series figure thread! I love your photos and reviews in the Marvel Legends line. This line is my favorite "cheaper" collectible line.

Thanks very much for that, I used to enjoy that series quite a bit back in the day, this toy line looks fun to collect, well made with nice assortment of accessories and a stand for about 20 dollars is a good value, review on this coming soon;)

Getting them for around 20 dollars may be a thing of the past as these have been steadily getting more expensive.

Getting them for around 20 dollars may be a thing of the past as these have been steadily getting more expensive.

Not unexpected as its par for the course, most collectible toy lines steadily rise in price as the line goes on, a common practice with addictive items, get someone hooked and then raise the price:lol

Just saw the latest "in stores next week" Facebook video. They're small, but Catwoman doesn't look as smurfily blue as the pic earlier in this thread. Fingers crossed!

Someone knows if they're going to get poison Ivy in his first animated series design.

Someone knows if they're going to get poison Ivy in his first animated series design.

Yes, she's going to be released in a a package with other 4 figures.

Hey is that the old toy Batman beyond batmobile in your pics? If so I still have mine too. And he looks great next to it.

Hey is that the old toy Batman beyond batmobile in your pics? If so I still have mine too. And he looks great next to it.

Yep that's the one hasbro made, i still have mines too and i didn't think he work so well next to it. i really hope DCC can make new one someday.

Yep that's the one hasbro made, i still have mines too and i didn't think he work so well next to it. i really hope DCC can make new one someday.

That's probably one of my dream vehicles from them. Imagine this **** with LED lights...

bdd37458196119af6507e9746b89b166.jpg

:drool

Back