DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Thanks to a member from the fwoosh, here is a review of th TNBA catwoman.
https://www.toyhypeusa.com/2017/03/16/dc-collectibles-new-batman-adventures-catwoman-figure-review/
comparison with the btas version
DC-Collectibles-The-New-Batman-Adventures-Catwoman-Figure-22.jpg

As expected, she has a huge head.

I don't know why all action figure companies have always made the TNBA women with massive heads.
Kenner, Hasbro, Mattel.... WTF, man!!

And as previously pointed out, her skin is pure blue, as opposed to the show.

As expected, she has a huge head.

I don't know why all action figure companies have always made the TNBA women with massive heads.
Kenner, Hasbro, Mattel.... WTF, man!!

And as previously pointed out, her skin is pure blue, as opposed to the show.

Man! Is that the biggest problem you see?! DCC please get a ruler... :(

Man! Is that the biggest problem you see?! DCC please get a ruler... :(

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOO!

I don't know how tall she's supposed to be, man. It's not fair to campare scale with a different series/line.
Would have to see her next to TNBA Ivy, Harley, Batgirl for a proper height analysis.

But that head, man.... All TNBA women have insanely huge heads. What the hell is wrong with these companies? It's been this way since Kenner.

To me she allays had a hint of blue so I'm ok with that but she will be the same size as Batgirl at best...

Yeah xD But honestly I'm fine with her height. She's a tiny character afterall. :D It bother me way much tiny BTAS Clayface than this xDDD
BTW are you working on the Wayne head already?? xD I bought yesterday my Expression Pack from UK :D

The height and colour look fine on the new Catwoman as she did seem smaller in NBA, it is this new trend of DCC of giving women should long arms that is a concern.

Who sculpted those figures? Gentle Giant?? I´m pretty sure they did, come on, they don´t scultp the forearms properly, it´s not the tnba design we saw in the show. :pfft: And Catwoman looks really small, i mean, one thing is to look (kinda) small, but she looks really small. Hope someone can take a better pic of her next to nightwing and Batman.

I'd say judging by that photo the reviewer posted she looks pretty good next to nightwing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just think the figure is very bland. Not really DCC fault though, its s **** design of a very popular character. They had to make it, but it looks pretty accurate to the show. Which is boring at best.

Thanks for share! Looks better than I thought :D Gonna get her! Pretty happy to complete my TNBA Bat-Family xDDD
View attachment 330298

Mehhhh, that Catwoman looks off. Why is her head shaped like a peanut/ this guy?
lol.jpg

When I saw that side by side I thought it was a Kenner fig. Could her titties get any pointier? Lolol. Isis is just a repaint with a collar. This version of Selena is one of those tiny figures like Timm Drake and BTAS Harley that makes it hard to justify the price. Normally I'd just buy them right away to support the line, but I'm def waiting to pick both of them up at a discounted price later on. After these 2 it's just Batgirl and the Superman pack and I'm done with DCC stuff for the year already :thud:

Yeah xD But honestly I'm fine with her height. She's a tiny character afterall. :D It bother me way much tiny BTAS Clayface than this xDDD
BTW are you working on the Wayne head already?? xD I bought yesterday my Expression Pack from UK :D

I didn't get it... soon though ;)

Mehhhh, that Catwoman looks off. Why is her head shaped like a peanut/ this guy?

When I saw that side by side I thought it was a Kenner fig. Could her titties get any pointier? Lolol. Isis is just a repaint with a collar. This version of Selena is one of those tiny figures like Timm Drake and BTAS Harley that makes it hard to justify the price. Normally I'd just buy them right away to support the line, but I'm def waiting to pick both of them up at a discounted price later on. After these 2 it's just Batgirl and the Superman pack and I'm done with DCC stuff for the year already :thud:

hahahahaha dat pic xDDDD digital sculpt always mess up things xDD But in the overall the face sculpt is pretty damn good imo, she's more accurate than a lot of character we saw in this line. I'm getting her for sure, but like you, I will wait for a reasonable price. Which means 15-20€ for me. (ship included!) :D

I just think the figure is very bland. Not really DCC fault though, its s **** design of a very popular character. They had to make it, but it looks pretty accurate to the show. Which is boring at best.

Totally agree. The design is pure trash, and the figure follow the same line. But for some weird reason I like it and I wanna add it to the collection (in TNBA I have only Batman, Robin, Nightwing, Batgirl, Joker and Harley Mad Love). Next to Nightwing looks good IMO (Just need a better pose)
NBAcatwoman19.jpg

Riddler looks also good but I really don't understand DCC policy... WHY? There are more important TNBA character people want.. why this Riddler??
NBAriddler09.jpg

Riddler looks also good but I really don't understand DCC policy... WHY? There are more important TNBA character people want.. why this Riddler??
View attachment 330406

Like who? Penguin -- and maybe Mad Hatter -- are pretty much the only heavy hitters left from TNBA. They only just did Clayface so I cannot see them going with him yet either. I am just more concerned we keep getting them. BTAS is getting far more love -- and not everyone agrees those designs are better. A lot of TNBA trump BTAS hands down.

Back