DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Thanks and no, I don't I usually paint it in one piece. I think Ivy is a great base figure for andy TNBA female character as the sculpt is perfect.

Oh, ok! And how do you avoid the paint to get stock in the points of articulations? Do you use brush or airbrush?

Oh, ok! And how do you avoid the paint to get stock in the points of articulations? Do you use brush or airbrush?

I use brushes only and I usually paint it carefully before covering it with varnish :)

16903418_10158217212955403_2022367143255287283_o.jpg

B&M Leeds, Morely. £7.99 each

wow..incredible prices! Less than amazon or black friday offers : Gah:

Damn.. T.T I'm actually searching for a good-deal Jervis.. TT.TT LOOK AT THAT PRICE! DAMN T.T I live in Italy.. any chance you can buy me one of that and ship it to me? :D

yet more shelf warmers :D
I wished Comic Cave would come with such low prices, but they'd reather increase them. "scarcity" or "collector's value" they call it.

(Edit) Oh and I want that Star Wars Masher xDDDD

Damn.. T.T I'm actually searching for a good-deal Jervis.. TT.TT LOOK AT THAT PRICE! DAMN T.T I live in Italy.. any chance you can buy me one of that and ship it to me? :D

Cost to post to Italy would probably make it nearly RRP my friend!

Thanks and no, I don't I usually paint it in one piece. I think Ivy is a great base figure for andy TNBA female character as the sculpt is perfect.

Alright, cheers! Let me show you and the other guys my humble custom, not as good as yours, of course ;)

IMG_20170226_145650.jpg

BBTS got Beyond and girls night out pack instock.

Daaamn I saw the blue with yellow tags and thought this was Rite Aid until I saw the pound symbol and read your text lol. Wouldn't mind a 2nd scarecrow at that price

Cost to post to Italy would probably make it nearly RRP my friend!

guess you're right.. I'm just angry because around here I can only found it around 26€ (which is a good deal), but 7,99... DAAAMN T.T
I'm very jealous, you're lucky guys around the world where figures are actually considerated..

Im surprised they have these. There must be an oversupply or something somewhere as these are usually £20-£25 each. Phantasm set is usually £40!

So DC wants $250 for their new Batsignal??? Are they insane??? Not talking about the 2 pack one.

So DC wants $250 for their new Batsignal??? Are they insane??? Not talking about the 2 pack one.

Nah. The supposed $250 price tag is for the Batcave (with Alfred), but we still don't know if that's the actual MSRP, as several retailers have it for $130-$150.
The only place that has the Batcave at $250 is shopdcentertainment.com

By the way, the Batsignal (with Bats & Robin) is $70, and you can get it cheaper if you shop around.

Or you're talking about DCC's new big Batsignal Prop Replica, the one that's not from BTAS?

World'sGreatestDetective;9137014 Or you're talking about DCC's new big Batsignal Prop Replica said:
not[/B] from BTAS?

Yeah I think Psycho is talking about that DCC Batsignal with the three swap out symbols (a TDK one, a comic one and an oval one).

Back