DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Your Batman looks good Zelu but you gave gotten the Riddler's colours all wrong there. That and I do not remember him having glasses :cuckoo:

Looks great!

Looks awesome, zelu! I think it's about time we got Clock King

cheers guys! I'm not proud of this one as I think this is kinda "lazy" custom ;) I reshaped Riddler's head and sculpted the glasses, thinned his tie and removed the pocket on his jacket but the rest is pretty much Eddy :)

I think it looks fantastic zelu!! Not lazy at all. :) You did an amazing job with the facial expression and likeness. Pure Clock King!

I too wish they would just release all characters already at once.

No you don't. A quicker release schedule would mean more mistakes. You wouldn't have time to email product development about things like Ivy's hair. ;)

Just be patient and thankful that they're not releasing a $175 5-pack every month from now on. I know MY wallet wouldn't be able to keep up.

Guys..what clayface's head do you prefer to display? Angry or normal?

No you don't. A quicker release schedule would mean more mistakes. You wouldn't have time to email product development about things like Ivy's hair. ;)

LMAO!!!
That's so true!
Didn't think about it. It's just that I'm so anxious to get all characters I want.

Zelu, you keep outdoing yourself! Clock King is PERFECT! I want one just like that! (Please send DCC a pic so they know how to make it).

That brings me to my question for you guys:

From the figures shown at last year's Toy Fair only BTAS Dark Knight Returns pack, Expressions pack and TNBA Catwoman, Riddler remain from the pending releases. All will come out this month (from what I gather.)

After that, we know of Batgirl (July release), Rogues pack (June-August), Batcave (October) and we have no release dates for the Joker Expressions pack yet. Do you guys think we'll be getting more figures this year, or we will have to wait till SDCC for what will come 2018?

The release for the Joker expressions pack, is apparently tentatively due next March, which explains why it has yet to be solicited. It's hard to tell if we'll get more figures this year, but it's a safe bet that more animated figures (with a shift to more scenes and sets and potentially more of a focus on Batman Beyond and Superman The Animated Series) will at least be unveiled at San Diego Comic Con in July per usual.

Since they're moving to a multipack format, now they'll have to have ALL the figures ready for show at once. That wasn't as much of an issue with single figures.

It's like the holidays. It was much easier to just get up and head out to the family feast when I was single. Now I've got to wait for the wife and kids to get their acts together before I even get my butt off the couch to leave.

I displayed him with Angry head too, but sometimes I think to change it :rotfl

does anyone know what the harder figures to find of this line are? my LCS had penguin, scarface, robin, hatter, both harleys and a few others. not sure if i should jump on any of these or wait for sale.

Back