DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I not so sure how willing DCC is to make a lot of "Civilian" characters even though this is an adult collectors line. That being said I think that most of the particular characters you mentioned have a pretty decent shot of being made. Alfred being number one and everyone else being on equal ground for the number 2 spot except for Dagget. I think his chances are a lot slimmer than anyone else. I'm not sure we will ever see figures of Veronica Vreeland or Summer Gleason or Leslie Thomkins.

I think we will get huge surprises. Once Freeze, Poison Ivy, Two Face, Scarecrow, Croc, Bane, are made, they will follow with Thorne, Daggett, Salvatore Valestra, Hugo Strange, The Clock King, Baby Doll, Anthony Romulus, Emile Dorian, The Claw, The Sewer King and then the list of more obscure characters like Nostromos, Kyodai Ken, Lock Up, The Mad Bomber, and the lot. As long as the line keeps being profitable, we might all be very pleased with the assortment. PLUS the most brilliant move is starting the Superman and JL lines.

I think we will get huge surprises. Once Freeze, Poison Ivy, Two Face, Scarecrow, Croc, Bane, are made, they will follow with Thorne, Daggett, Salvatore Valestra, Hugo Strange, The Clock King, Baby Doll, Anthony Romulus, Emile Dorian, The Claw, The Sewer King and then the list of more obscure characters like Nostromos, Kyodai Ken, Lock Up, The Mad Bomber, and the lot. As long as the line keeps being profitable, we might all be very pleased with the assortment. PLUS the most brilliant move is starting the Superman and JL lines.
I don't know... Of the ones you mention I believe Thorne, Strange, Clock King, Baby Doll, Red Claw, Kyodai Ken, and Lock Up have a reasonable shot. Some more likely than others. The rest... I just don't ever see it. Partly because they are getting into Superman, JLU, and Batman Beyond. I don't know that I see them talking up valuable resources to make Sal Valestra when they could put them into Bizarro, Black Canary, or ROTJ Joker, all of which I believe have more potential to make money than most C and D-listers from BTAS or TNBA.

dude, the guy in your signature should totally be a figure :D that episode was always one of my favorite :)
I'd love to see it but if I have to make a choice of who I want to see first between him and TNBA Penguin, BTAS Batgirl, Croc, Two Face, and Scarecrow... KK is bringing up the rear lol.

As far as non-heroes/villains go, I'd like to see Montoya, Harvey Dent, Bruce Wayne, and Alfred.

Rupert Thorne is my most wanted figure from the wishlist of will they or won't they make them. After getting Gordon and Bullock, I am sure he would be awesome as it is the civilian characters that DCC seem to nail best.

I just heard back from Kevin about TNBA Harley:

"We expect the single figure to be in stores by beginning of January so June is probably just a misprint. We are hoping for Late February or March for the Girls Night Out pack."

That lines up with their Facebook graphic from a couple months ago so they're, technically, still on track.

I picked up Bullock, Talia, Ventriloquist, and Holiday Joker yesterday. Ventriloquist and Bullock are probably my favorites. Talia looks great, too. Holiday Joker is better than I expected. Still very inaccurate, but pretty cool, nonetheless. The novelty of having Joker in his Christmas Special get-up is still really cool. I also ordered the Batwing today. Can't wait to have a new unassembled product in a box to stash.:yess: :lol

I went ahead and ordered a Bat Signal with Batman and Robin this week from Amazon. 55 bucks plus free shipping was too good to pass up.

I went ahead and ordered a Bat Signal with Batman and Robin this week from Amazon. 55 bucks plus free shipping was too good to pass up.

Wow! Good deal!

Transmission from the Bat Cave

Wohoo! I'm filling my collection.. won my no-peg holes TNBA Batman for 9,50GBP!!! thanks eBay.. T.T in Italy that batman it would cost me twice or even more.. :D

B&M in England are selling TNBA pegless Batman, Robin, Ivy, Freeze and BTAS Joker and Catwoman for £7.99 each.

Also selling the Arkham Batman and Bruce Wayne set for £34.99 and the Arkham Origins Bats/joker/deathstroke/black mask 4 pack for £29.99

Which store did you see those in?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

B&M in England are selling TNBA pegless Batman, Robin, Ivy, Freeze and BTAS Joker and Catwoman for £7.99 each.

Also selling the Arkham Batman and Bruce Wayne set for £34.99 and the Arkham Origins Bats/joker/deathstroke/black mask 4 pack for £29.99

sounds great, but since I live in Italy the international ship would totally kill me the price. I've paid it 9,50 shipped since I still had my eBay discount code from the join :D I couldn't find a better price anywhere xD

B&M bargains here in England. They have alot of DC Direct stuff this year.

Wait, they have a pegless TNBA Freeze?

Which B and M though, which branch?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

dude, the guy in your signature should totally be a figure :D that episode was always one of my favorite :)

What about a Pretty Poison Two Pack featuring Poison Ivy and Harvey Dent

a Strange Secrets 2 pack featuring Hugo Strange and Bruce Wayne,

a Appointment in Crime Alley 2 pack featuring Roland Dagget and Leslie Tompkins

a Clock King two packs featuring The Clock King and Mayor Hamilton Hill

and a Two Face 2 pack featuring Two Face an Rupert Thorne?

We can include civilians in that way (2 packs of still unproduced villains plus a civilian)

DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

We can include civilians in that way (2 packs of still unproduced villains plus a civilian)

Nice ideas, Bill! You should email DCC.

Transmission from the Bat Cave

Or a Pretty Poison - Two pack/Deluxe featuring Poison Ivy with the Serpent

Captur2e_zpse0f51feb.jpg

^^I thought that would be an awesome deluxe pack too. Honestly though, now that I've seen how pitifully tiny the signal and Clayface came out, I think this pack would be a bad idea.

Back