DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

What . . .

so was in my lcs and asked bout clayface comin in, so need one. but shocked to hear its 40 bucks? and price of the reg figs have jumped up as well. news to me, no likey.
:p

was thinkin 30 for cface. foolish.

I pre-ordered Clayface from DCBS earlier this year for $27. All the rest of the recently released figures for $19. You might want to go that route next time. It's still cheaper for me to do it this way even with shipping included especially since I'm having them all shipped together.

may go that route, wonder whats up with my lcs jackin up prices? the reg figs there are 30 now. per the guy at desk its not them.

20161130_233720.jpg20161123_144126.jpg Today finally are arrived from Usa this couple of figures that I love so much. I am waiting to find Clayface to add one of my favorite villains to my collection:clap

The window at DCBS to pre-order the figures that just came out is closed. Currently the Girls Night Out 5-pack is still up for pre-order but will close very very soon. The only known future product yet to be put up there is the Superman and Lois pack (unless you include BTAS Ivy and Freeze) So there is still a chance to order those. Still it's worth a check every now and then to see if they do briefly reappear. Last I checked they do have Ra's and Etrigan available.

There really is no set price for these figures tho. $25 seems to be the norm but I guess it all depends on the seller. Try another comic book store perhaps?? For example I have seen the Batwing offered for about 10 different prices ranging from $119-$210. Guess you might have to shop around.

Clayface is not yet avaible on Amazon.com !!! I think to order it on BigBadToyStore or DB Toys...nowhere in stock :impaziente:
Advice me if buy Poison Ivy,Roxy Rocket or Etrigan pack?

Techically Baby Doll was an accessory, just like the hyenas. I wouldn't put them on the same level as a cryo-tube with Nora in it.

I'm not putting them on the same level as a crying-tube Nora either because Baby Doll and Bud & Lou have articulation. Nora wouldn't need it. That's why I said "INaction figure." ;)

I would definitely go with the Etrigan pack first. Roxy Rocket is great as well. But I passed on Poison Ivy, Two-Face and Mr. Freeze. Waiting on the BAS versions of those.

Clayface is not yet avaible on Amazon.com !!! I think to order it on BigBadToyStore or DB Toys...nowhere in stock :impaziente:
Advice me if buy Poison Ivy,Roxy Rocket or Etrigan pack?

Tuesday the 29th I received the latest update from my local comic book store on Clayface. They now tell me the release date is December 7th. First they told me November 9th, then the 16th, then said it will DEFINITELY be available for sale on the 30th.....now the 7th. Talk about the the boy who cried wolf. I mean I know it's not there fault at all, but Diamond distributers (I'm assuming those are the ones giving these constantly revised release dates) should get a fierce whooping! Not to mention the SH Figuarts Raph and Mikey. I was told the other month they would be out in October, then November, then told specifically November 30th. Now they tell me the release dates on those are TBA.

..and yet new Marvel Legends waves are dropping like a rainstorm. But of course the NEWEST ones around me are what's left over from the X-Men wave.

LOL now i know where the idea of Jennifer Lopez come from.. :lol

Oh crud, I didn't know the Ventriloquist and Scarface were out already. I'll have to swing by my LCS and see if they have him.

Sweet detolf display, GianMaRkO83.

argh.. sorry but looks worst and worst to me.. X_X

That's because it's a bad sculpt. Laffy is cool though.

I would definitely go with the Etrigan pack first. Roxy Rocket is great as well. But I passed on Poison Ivy, Two-Face and Mr. Freeze. Waiting on the BAS versions of those.

I have ordered Etrigan right now...only because I love the Klarion villain. He is sublime in outfit and reminds me to the classical animated series design. Mr Freeze is the worst figure of the collection,talking about the painting's quality. However Roxy Rocket package is sublime :wink1: in the future I'll buy it.

Sooo, TNBA Harley might not be coming for a really long time. Previewsworld is now listing her as a June 28, 2017 release???
www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/MAR160314
Surely not!? [emoji53]
It has a bunch of figures already released plus Clayface listed for the same date. I wouldn't put much stock in this yet.

Tuesday the 29th I received the latest update from my local comic book store on Clayface. They now tell me the release date is December 7th. First they told me November 9th, then the 16th, then said it will DEFINITELY be available for sale on the 30th.....now the 7th. Talk about the the boy who cried wolf. I mean I know it's not there fault at all, but Diamond distributers (I'm assuming those are the ones giving these constantly revised release dates) should get a fierce whooping! Not to mention the SH Figuarts Raph and Mikey. I was told the other month they would be out in October, then November, then told specifically November 30th. Now they tell me the release dates on those are TBA.

..and yet new Marvel Legends waves are dropping like a rainstorm. But of course the NEWEST ones around me are what's left over from the X-Men wave.

There's a significant difference between mass market distribution and specialty. If a manufacturer doesn't hit a certain release window with, for example, Walmart, they get fined. Walmart actually has a profit center for such fines generated by shipments that are either too early or too late. Comics shops don't have that kind of purchasing power so shipping dates are more often in flux.

That's just the description of the wave, though. Each figure has its own separate listing and, up until yesterday, Harley's said November 30th. Clayface shows correctly as the 7th. I'm going to ask Kevin about it.

That's just the description of the wave, though. Each figure has its own separate listing and, up until yesterday, Harley's said November 30th. Clayface shows correctly as the 7th. I'm going to ask Kevin about it.
Yes please do. And tell him we are going to fine him if she doesn't come out on time. ;)

Haha, I'll let you know what he says.

Back