DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Sigh. The video reviewer managed to keep the top of Clayface's head out of frame basically every time it wasn't straight on to camera. Guess I will be waiting until I actually receive mine to see just how off model - or not - the head is...

I think posing him with both arms over his head holding a cardboard with the writing "I'm huge!" can be a solution, possibly with the yelling head LOL :D
but seriously, should be 30% bigger (at least)

Hell yea man. 30% all the way around. Dude is barely wider than Bullock. If this was a 4.5-5 inch line he'd be just fine :(

When Clayface will be avaible ? Someone knows a site where buy it with international shipping? Thank u

as far I can see you can have a copy right now if you're a bad unknown 0 subscribers youtube action figures reviewer xDDD beside jokes, should be available in december I think ^^

as far I can see you can have a copy right now if you're a bad unknown 0 subscribers youtube action figures reviewer xDDD beside jokes, should be available in december I think ^^

I hope to have it before Christmas :impatient:. Do u know an american toy store where I can buy and that offers a worldwide shipment? Thank u :wave

no problem, I've often bought by them because they often do those special offers :D they work pretty well ^^
but they demand phone number. I don't trust such sellers :/
I mean what do they want with that? call me or something? I never answer a call coming from an unknown person.

I hope to have it before Christmas :impatient:. Do u know an american toy store where I can buy and that offers a worldwide shipment? Thank u :wave

pretty sure Big Bad Toy Store ship worldwide. https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=DCC12082&mode=retail
But I'm Italian so maybe other people in this forum can help you more. :D

but they demand phone number. I don't trust such sellers :/
I mean what do they want with that? call me or something? I never answer a call coming from an unknown person.

LOL whut??? 99% of sellers these days ask for the number.. is for the carrier. I've often been saved by that because sometimes they call you before to pass for ask if you're at home and deliver the object.

Just picked up the new figures. No issues with any of them - nice clean paintwork. Bullock is my favorite I think. Size issues aside, Clayface looks great too.

20161128_124910_zpsbu7nm1up.jpg

So where did you pick up Clayface? Very jealous indeed! It was suppose to come in on the 23rd with the other 4 figures (my LCB only got Bullock & Joker oddly enough). The last update my local comic book store said was November 30th..but I'm seeing online it's saying December 7th. I'm imagining you got it early because you bought it on eBay perhaps.

Just picked up the new figures. No issues with any of them - nice clean paintwork. Bullock is my favorite I think. Size issues aside, Clayface looks great too.

20161128_124910_zpsbu7nm1up.jpg

No it was from my LCB, they were due to get him 30/11 but got him early on Friday for some reason. Had my figures on pre order with them which I am glad I did as when I got there today they had sold out of Clayface.

While there I saw the reissued Catwoman for the first time, have been tempted to replace mine but they all had horrible eyes. She looked drugged out so skipped her.

No it was from my LCB, they were due to get him 30/11 but got him early on Friday for some reason. Had my figures on pre order with them which I am glad I did as when I got there today they had sold out of Clayface.

While there I saw the reissued Catwoman for the first time, have been tempted to replace mine but they all had horrible eyes. She looked drugged out so skipped her.

If you have Etrigan would you mind taking a pic of Clayface next to him when you get a chance?

..I should have pre-ordered mine as well from them. Even though I'm always going up there and talking to them about the stuff I want..it makes me nervous they got Clayface in early as well and sold out. With any luck, it will be there waiting for me to reserve this Tuesday. I've thought about replacing my Catwoman as well with the non-holey one. So all you'd have to do is switch out the heads (that is if the one you have has better eyes). Then again, ALL of the ones I've seen have the 'I'm on about 20 Xanax look'. I've switched out the heads on these figures via hair dryer with no issues what so ever. That's how I found out that Batman's cape isn't glued down - as I originally thought.

Phantasm - no sorry I don't have Etigan but I can tell you he is a bit over 7 inches tall with the screaming head and 5.11 inches wide at the shoulders

Chalor - good idea about the head swap, did not think of that!

I've thought about replacing my Catwoman as well with the non-holey one. So all you'd have to do is switch out the heads (that is if the one you have has better eyes). Then again, ALL of the ones I've seen have the 'I'm on about 20 Xanax look'.

LOLOLOL

Phantasm - no sorry I don't have Etigan but I can tell you he is a bit over 7 inches tall with the screaming head and 5.11 inches wide at the shoulders

Chalor - good idea about the head swap, did not think of that!

Ahh okay, thanks for the info! :)

Tried to go to King's on Saturday and couldn't park within blocks so left it. Today I walked 20 minutes up from the office to find they had sold out Clayface.

Is it possible to take a couple of shots of him with the standard head at different angles? Desperate to see it and no one has been showing him other than straight on... thanks !

Sorry to hear that AnimatedBatman, hopefully they get more this Thursday with the regular shipment. Does not seem right to sell out their entire allotment before the actual release date.

Here is the normal head, it looks decent from a side angle - head on it really is a pin head - screaming head all the way for me. The heads are also rubber so they have a glossier finish than the rest of the body. He is under scaled but I actually would not want him any bigger as he takes up plenty of space in cabinet as it is!

20161128_202545_zpsbrz0x1fk.jpg

20161128_202659_zpssayaniie.jpg

20161128_202621_zpsdts1h7yb.jpg

20161128_202527_zpszua6kspy.jpg

Thanks so much. That's terrific. Couldn't believe they sold out.

Much better than the solicits suggested - still quite pointy but not a lost cause.

Now just to get my own! Thanks again.

20161128_234638.jpg
20161128_234715.jpg
20161128_234726.jpg
My Christmas arrived early.

Back